Savage

If you could..

Add any two players to the current Colts roster (one Offense and one defense) which two would you choose?

Defense: Luke Kuechly

Offense: Antonio Brown.

Who you guys got?

Defense: Aaron Donald 

Offense: *Insert Best but young RT in the NFL* 

• Like 1

I think someone already did this, & my choices were Saquon Barkley and Bradley Chubb.

But after thinking about it some more, I think I'd go with Jadeveon Clowney & Leonard Fournette.  Might as well take from division rivals while adding guys.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, TonyBungee said:

I think someone already did this, & my choices were Saquon Barkley and Bradley Chubb.

But after thinking about it some more, I think I'd go with Jadeveon Clowney & Leonard Fournette.  Might as well take from division rivals while adding guys.

Somebody already created this thread, and my answers were...

DE Joey Bosa 

RB Saquon Barkley

• Thanks 1

Offense:  Me (center)

Defense: My son (OLB)

I don't think we'd help the team at all but it would be so cool to play for the Colts and be the only father/son tandem in the NFL.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Superman said:

Defense: Aaron Donald

Offense: Julio Jones

Aaron Donald was going to be my pick but Kuechly with the horseshoe on his helmet in the #59 would look too perfect.

Deja Vu....

I went with Aaron Donald and Antonio Brown and I will stick with it. I do like the Joey Bosa thought though. Can I just sub my offensive pick and go 2 defense instead lol.

Since I made this thread a few weeks ago,

I'm gonna add a twist to my choices for this thread.

Keep the offensive player and give me Luke Kuechly and Jalen Ramsey.

Boom.  Our stable of rotating DLinemen just got an extra half-second to get to the QB and Luck has a good defense to lean on.

izcOK4m.gif

i went with bosa and gurley.  i think they are the best young players at their positions

hard to argue with donald, he just wouldnt be my pick.  bell is the best RB overall but i dont trust him and he wants far too much money  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If Bell was offered $14 mil for 5 years and he truly wants to get paid what he.s worth (and not just win an argument with the Steelers), he should have taken it. If his play in 2018 and 2019 equals what he has done previously, his contract would have been guaranteed for 2020.. If his 2020 play maintained his standard....LVB would have been paid for 2021...and so on.   By not taking the deal, he could be forced to accept a much smaller salary in 2019 (somewhere else) and could be unemployed an unpaid by 2021.  It sounds like the money, while important to him, isnt a s big a deal as 'trying to win the argument' (one he cant win) about the pay scale.   The NFL isn't in business to pay players as much as they can possibly pay them. That's why the league  is so successful financially.
    • I don't hate preseason. It should be shortened by one game though. 
    • Exactly,  He just isn't worth it..when you consider his replacement value. He just got offered the best contract he's ever going to get as an active player in the NFL...and he turned it down...   ...And his arguement is bogus.    You cant use other players salaries at your position to base your salary on when you are under the league pay ceiling (which the franchise tag does) and then use other positions salary scale to base your salary on when you want more.  That's like the best paid offensive tackle claiming that since he clears the way for the QB and blocks for rushers on top of it...….that he certainly should make as much as the QB who only throws passes..right?   The assistant manger at Kentucky Fried Chicken certainly should get paid more because he does all the work the workers do,  virtually is the manager in the evening, works 40% more hours  and stays till closing time while the manager goes home at 5 p.m. Sounds great. Try flying that argument past the colonel.  You can get all the leftover wings at closing time but you don't get paid the manger's money unless you are the manager.  
    • Chavez with 2 perfect relief innings...
    • Appears the tide has shifted away from Indianapolis      Ian reported back in May that the Colts were the front runners. Looks like Chiefs & Raiders have joined the race   
  • Members

• coltsfeva

coltsfeva 723

• GoColtsGo5150

GoColtsGo5150 209

• butch433

butch433 0

Rookie
    • superrep1967

superrep1967 718

• krunk

krunk 9,653