Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fantasy Football 2018

CR91

5 hours ago, chad72 said:

He is but I just have a feeling Flacco, with Lamar Jackson, being drafted, will play with a little more oomph. Just a gut feeling. :) 

Im a terrible person for saying this. I hope Flacco gets hurt so Jackson can start. I love running QBs in fantasy

11 hours ago, CR91 said:

Im a terrible person for saying this. I hope Flacco gets hurt so Jackson can start. I love running QBs in fantasy

There is a greater chance Lamar Jackson gets hurt than Flacco given the history of running QBs in the NFL, unless you are playing Bountygate Gregg Williams (remember when several QBs including Big Ben for a few games and Flacco for the season were hurt when Jeff Fisher was HC and Gregg Williams was DC). Now he is DC for the Browns, we will see if they have the horses to put the hurt.

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

There is a greater chance Lamar Jackson gets hurt than Flacco given the history of running QBs in the NFL, unless you are playing Bountygate Gregg Williams (remember when several QBs including Big Ben for a few games and Flacco for the season were hurt when Jeff Fisher was HC and Gregg Williams was DC). Now he is DC for the Browns, we will see if they have the horses to put the hurt.

not all of them. I had Cam and dak in their rookie years. Even had Watson last year, but that was a freak accident

28 minutes ago, CR91 said:

not all of them. I had Cam and dak in their rookie years. Even had Watson last year, but that was a freak accident

I hadn't thought of it that way, but now I'm with you.

Let Lamar start, and dump Flaco.

Lamar gets hurt, and the Ravens suffer. 

One more team out of the way.