Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hopefully this coaching staff plays the better players.

Stephen

39 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bortles has no doubt had his Good moments, I thought he played well at the Pats in the AFC Title Game and Great at Pittsburgh. That does say alot but look at how he played vs Buffalo. Jacks couldve easily lost in the WildCard Round. I don't think the man stinks but he is inconsistent and real Bad at times.

He's as Jekyl and Hyde as I've seen in a while.  But he put Chad Henne into journeyman/backup role, and try as he and the Jags try, Bortles keeps him there.

39 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah there have been at least 10 Posters or so that said Luck is done and at least another 10 or so that still don't think he can stay healthy or will never be the same. I don't call people out by names because I am not like that but they know who they are. All of the Luck believers may be proven wrong but I doubt it. Last offseason and this offseason is completely different. Luck is in way better shape and Ballard wouldn't of traded our #3 pick if he didn't have a great idea that Luck would be healthy and ready to go.

I guess I didn't pay that much attention tom how many thought his career was over, and so soon too.  As long as there are still medical methods to try (rehab, PRP, Stem cells, Arthroscopic intervention, etc...) he's not done.  I guess people are purely guessing that all of the medical therapy and/or treatments will eventually fail.  I've always been optimistic, a times cautiously. But I almost always feel (in matters like this) the chance of a solid to great comeback are much higher than not.  It's the number and type of medical intervention and the timeline to achieve the goal that is unpredictable.

• Like 2