Steamboat_Shaun

Andrew Luck is throwing a football

To make the forum less cluttered, I’ll post the Minicamp updates here too. Just make it all one big story :)

• Like 5

Great news ! I'm assuming if hes doing drills like this then he's thrown the last few days off camera and it has felt ok.

Thrilled to be wrong on this. Let's see if he throws all 3 days or if he's still on an every other day routine. 

• Like 3

Are we sure that’s not Curtis Pinter wearing a red 12 jersey?

seriously though, let’s hold our breath until tomorrow or the day after.  

8 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

In related news, Luck hit the hot tubs with a sore shoulder :ninja:

Not laughing

• Haha 1

He said he hasn't thrown The Duke. Has he been throwing the college ball all this time?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Superman said:

He said he hasn't thrown The Duke. Has he been throwing the college ball all this time?

That was my takeaway from it. That and the weighted balls it seems. 

Just now, Superman said:

Is there a difference between an NFL football and a college ball? I genuinely don't know, not trying to be a smart you know what lol

4 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Is there a difference between an NFL football and a college ball? I genuinely don't know, not trying to be a smart you know what lol

College ball is wider around the middle. And it's not The Duke, so, a technicality. 

Edit: I just fact checked this, I guess there is no size difference. I always felt the NCAA ball is wider than the NFL ball, but it seems they're both supposed to be 7 inches. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Hey and on my birthday no less! Nice!

Happy Birthday!

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

so I guess this was the BIG in Irsay's tweet huh?

• Like 3

Where are all the haters now?  I am glad he's back throwing!  He's going to be one of the most motivated players in the league this year!

2 minutes ago, Superman said:

College ball is wider around the middle. And it's not The Duke, so, a technicality. 

Wow, I'm a big college football fan and didn't know that. Learn something new every day.

3 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Where are all the haters now?  I am glad he's back throwing!  He's going to be one of the most motivated players in the league this year!

I'm still here.  I'll believe it when I see him do some things that look like a real QB.

2 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Wow, I'm a big college football fan and didn't know that. Learn something new every day.

I just updated my previous post. I was wrong. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

while I can't wait to stomp on those hater too, its early. Let's see how he progresses and how often he throws over the next week.  Still a big step forward.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Happy Birthday!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Superman said:

I just updated my previous post. I was wrong. 

Ah, ok I see now. 

14 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Happy Birthday! :) 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, csmopar said:

so I guess this was the BIG in Irsay's tweet huh?

I knew there was something cryptic about that tweet, I could feel it in my bones.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Superman said:

That sneaky Andrew he been throwing this whole time lol