Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm ok with sitting anyone in the preseason.  Reich should know where Luck is at. Cains 1st catch of the night even freaked me out.  He came down in an odd way.
    • Measurables have their place but there's no great measurable for just being a heckuva football player.  Henteges is showing us that on field.  I like him and he very well make Doyle replaceable next year...and I really like Jack but this is a very positive cap development.
    • Surely you can see without me telling you that an owner is not breaking a contract when operating within the bounds of that contract.   On the other hand, a player is breaking a contract when he operates beyond the bounds of a contract.                              
    • It's all about the bolded part.  I don't think Ballard will shop JB at all this year, but if a desperate team calls, he'll listen. 
    • That's an interesting point.  But I don't think it's workable in reality.   If you signed a contract with your employer and you were guaranteed the next 5 years salary "no matter what", how hard would you work for the next 5 years?   I'm sure a lot of players would earn their contract "for the love of the game", but I think there would just be too many that would "take the money and run"...  Think about the guaranteed money that was wasted on guys like Jamarcus Russell, Albert Haynesworth, Corey Simon, etc...
  • Members

• Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 437

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 3,572

• dew5150

dew5150 123

• DarkSuperman87

DarkSuperman87 3,635

• cgi4life

cgi4life 83

• wig