Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck is throwing a football

Steamboat_Shaun

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Superman said:

He said he hasn't thrown The Duke. Has he been throwing the college ball all this time?

That was my takeaway from it. That and the weighted balls it seems. 

Just now, Superman said:

He said he hasn't thrown The Duke. Has he been throwing the college ball all this time?

Is there a difference between an NFL football and a college ball? I genuinely don't know, not trying to be a smart you know what lol

4 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Is there a difference between an NFL football and a college ball? I genuinely don't know, not trying to be a smart you know what lol

College ball is wider around the middle. And it's not The Duke, so, a technicality. 

Edit: I just fact checked this, I guess there is no size difference. I always felt the NCAA ball is wider than the NFL ball, but it seems they're both supposed to be 7 inches. 

3 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Where are all the haters now?  I am glad he's back throwing!  He's going to be one of the most motivated players in the league this year!

I'm still here.  I'll believe it when I see him do some things that look like a real QB.

4 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Where are all the haters now?  I am glad he's back throwing!  He's going to be one of the most motivated players in the league this year!

while I can't wait to stomp on those hater too, its early. Let's see how he progresses and how often he throws over the next week.  Still a big step forward.

Archived