Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm starting to see a broken record here.   We're gonna wait for Luck to tell us if he feels he's ready to go.  Wait.  Wait. Wait.  Wait some more.  Go through 2017 offseason.  Wait some more.  Get into the season.  Um...  Flub the QB situation.  Trade for a backup from somewhere else to play, because the guy we have is awful.  Oh, by the way, we're still waiting.  Go to Europe.  Wait again.  Aaaaaand....  Ok, now we put Luck on IR.   We're gonna wait for Luck to tell us if his injury is healed.  Wait.  Wait.  Wait some more.  Show up for some workouts.  re-injure the leg.  Wait.  Wait some more.  Oh!  News broke during the final preseason game that he's retiring!  Dang it!   We're gonna wait for a HOF kicker who has nothing left to prove and probably should retire to tell us how he's feeling.  Wait.  Wait.  Wait some more.  Start the season.  Wow, that was pretty bad.  Are you still hurt?  Wait.  Wait some more.  Bring in other kickers.  Wait.  Re-injury.  Finally goes on IR.   We're gonna wait for AC to tell us if he's gonna retire or not.  Start the broken record.  See above.   *raises hand*  Um...  Can we stop doing this?
    • 1. Burrow 2. Herbert 3. Love 4. Fromm 5. Gordon  6. Eason 7. Hurts  8. Shea   Not much to see here. I played it somewhat safe. I like Fromm a decent deal more than others here do, but I acknowledge I have my concerns. As I said elsewhere either today or yesterday, only the top two would have me really hyped at 13. Love would have me optimistic. Fromm I would be content with at 34 if the coaches and FO like him, more ideally 44. Gordon would need to wait till at least 44, more ideally 75. Eason is just someone I'm waiting to see more of. Consider him TBD really. 
    • Ikponmwosa Igbinosun     the one above
  • Members

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,046

• ojsglove

ojsglove 237

• WifiGuy

WifiGuy 4

Rookie
    • coltsva

coltsva 1,561

• danlhart87