Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I didn't hear anything of use out of the podcast. They pretty much regurgitated all the options, rumors, and what others have said. Means virtually nothing. The only slightly new/original stuff was about Stafford potentially being let go, and that's actually been discussed (him leaving, not necessarily a Colts option).   Holder was a JB apologist all year, and sounds like they're both still on that train (although softening enough to hedge his bets). They still highlighted all the "excuses" for JB, but didn't dig in on the obvious deficiencies. They use the terms "flaws", but have zero specific discussion about them. Still way to overly cautious to have simple dialog about the "bad" stuff.   The only thing I agree on, is that TedB isn't good, but he is JB+. Does sound like they both would be happy with Carr. 
    • Some beautiful throws here. He has such good Touch. Apparently there are several teams ready to check in on Carr’s availability.    
    • If Ballard doesn’t do anything to improve the QB position this offseason, his seat should get hot. Also irsay better count on more empty seats. The ones clamoring for another year of JB, will be the first ones calling out Ballard, Reich, etc next year when we see the same product. 
    • I think his value will go down as soon as they sign Brady.  If they want value they need to trade him first.  For him to post those pictures pretty much signals he knows whats coming and he's ready to move on.  
    • I never said I wanted him to lose weight. If you look at combine pics, and compare them to now, he's "thicker", and IMO, that's what is most important. Given his body type, I don't see him putting on bad weight. It'll all likely to be good muscle development.
  • Members

• indykmj

indykmj 14

• DonnieDarko1023

DonnieDarko1023 46

• Dokken

Dokken 3,653

• EastStreet

EastStreet 3,561

• BProland85

BProland85 2,611

• Shadow_Creek