Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well, try doing the same thing and see what happens.
    • Yeah, harmless celebration is what I thought of as well. By the book, what OBJ did was wrong to the officer, that I get it. However, I felt like it could have been handled differently.   OBJ being out there is like "there is nothing special going on in my NFL life, so at least let my piggyback on what my alma mater is doing".   I don't know if it is just me OBJ seems to be giving bad vibes like an Antonio Brown to me, or he is getting bad advice regarding his public appearances and off season stuff he has been lately doing.  Hey, how about some voluntary workouts with your new QB Baker so that when it is crunch time from September-December, you can be in sync???
    • I  can't find his salary, but I know in June of 2019 he was promoted from Vice President of Player Personnel to Assistant GM.  He was probably making ~$250k prior to his promotion and is now probably making >$400k.     Sure an upgrade to $1mil k would be nice, but it's not like he's financially insecure where he's at now.     There have been rumors for a while that Dodds doesn't want to be a GM, he likes flying under the radar.  And the vast majority of people in America could live pretty comfortably at $400k +.
    • Good point!!! We all know a strong running game and defense were big factors during their playoff runs, more than the QB play.    When the QB play caught up and met the level of the defense for a perfect run of games, that is when the 2012 Flacco run happened. 
    • Sounds like the reporters complained about the smoke and since it is illegal to smoke in the locker room they got called in.
  • Members

• MPStack

MPStack 3,629

• Nadine

Nadine 7,918

Administrators
    • pacolts56

pacolts56 3,646

• King Colt

King Colt 1,755

• twfish

twfish 1,768