Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Welp, I’d be all for this, then.  If he’s physically back, he could be a very effective, experienced field general back there.  There’s been plenty of safeties over the years that were quite fantastic well into their 30s. 
    • He's also linked to the Browns (Dorsey). While I think the scenario is possible, doubt it's close.   I like Berry and would take him in a heartbeat if healthy. Shouldn't cost a bunch. He tried to come back too soon IMO. The talking said his "new" tape looks great, and the ankle/heel is good.    If they do bring him on, hope the contract is highly linked to availability and game checks.
    • Yeah, he can sign now.
    • Not sure the question of whether they guys were stars is relevant. From what I read, his team lost 11 of 12 starters AND had a new head coach. that's a lot of change.
    • I think they sign Rivers, and because of that, won't move up (taking a QB at 13). If they move up, it will be a small move like @stitches mentions, and because they've done due diligence and believe LVR will take a QB. I don't think LVR will take a QB though (Gruden's comments yesterday), so that's why I think we don't move up. To me, LVR would make a move for Brady, but not drop Carr for a rook.   I don't see any teams jumping us either. Saints likely won't with Brees coming back, and given their recent comments on Hill. I don't see the Pats making a big jump like that even if Brady leaves (that would be un-Belichick like). The Bucs, maybe, but I think Winston gets one more year.. And if they do make a move, it would be a FA. And then you have to consider Brady and Bridgewater may displace existing starters on some teams, adding to other QBs on the market.    In short, we get Love (or Herbert) at 13, or 11. 
  • Members