Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

OTAs 5/30

Steamboat_Shaun

I listened to the press conference today.  It's funny how Reich starts a lot of his answers with "Yeah, no..."

I'd love to hear someone ask him that since Luck is so jacked up physically, if he can't play QB will they use him at LB?  Hey, he's under contract, right?

3 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I listened to the press conference today.  It's funny how Reich starts a lot of his answers with "Yeah, no..."

I'd love to hear someone ask him that since Luck is so jacked up physically, if he can't play QB will they use him at LB?  Hey, he's under contract, right?

He could be the quarterback of our defense!

59 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Didn't see a TKnight post today, so here's everything I've seen thus far on the Twitter...

I was gonna do it, but I felt like I was stepping on TK's shoes lately haha 

8 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

I don't think he's a bad writer, & I enjoy the podcast with him & Holder, but there is definitely a "company man" vibe to Keefer.

I don't listen to his podcast, the only thing I see is the tweets and he always seems to make some snide comment in his tweets.

So Laulile had some reps with the starters? I think he has potential to be the biggest steal this offseason. I expect him and Moore to make the 53 and contribute.

also I wouldn’t be surprised if Turay’s career was filled with lingering injuries. He’s the one I’m worried about most.  

On 5/30/2018 at 3:44 PM, lollygagger8 said:

Steamboat's taking on TKnight's job. 

LOVE THE COMPETITION!! 

Clearly SboatShaun is a depth signing.  He could be a great backup, but time will tell.  I still say TK takes the most reps when he returns to the lineup.

Thanks, though, Steamboat!:thmup: