Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Greg Cosell - Analysis of the Colts' Draft

stitches

3 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

Greg Costello just loves Leonard.  This is the 2nd different interview I've seen with him and his praise for DL is high.  

I can confirm. I am a bit of a fan of Cosell and I like him the best from every single draft analyst out there and I've heard him heap praise on Leonard on multiple occasions(like... at least 4 different interviews I would say, he's definitely his favorite LB outside of the top 4 that were selected in round 1). 

• Like 2

:lol: at the Clueless that lament where players proper value is in the draft.

Next we listen to More Lamentation about what they think, about what they heard, after a week of training camp, a pre-season game, the first couple games of the season.
 I look forward to seeing what this draft class looks like in 2020 and after.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, throwing BBZ said:

Next we listen to More Lamentation about what they think, about what they heard, after a week of training camp, a pre-season game, the first couple games of the season.

The bolded I agree with.  As far as the rest of the post, talk about clueless.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

its just off season talk, if not for this stuff then we might as well shut the forum down this time of year.  

Very insightful, I thought Leonard was a steal and could have gone higher. he becomes the Will on day one.. Nelson and Smith will most likely be our starting guards for years to come.  Hines is a nice, fast change of pace RB which we do not have. I see Mack, Hines and Turbin getting most if now all of the carries. Two solid D line prospects and then to top it off we get Cain in the 6th? there is no downside here. He will easily outplay his draft selection. 

As with any draft it takes 3 years to really review it and Ballard is definitely on the right track with this class.

Cant wait to see them all as many as 7 new starters for 2018

• Like 1

7 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

That's what the off season FA, Draft, More FA, Pre season hopeful brings  to rebuilding teams (HOPE)

on paper.  Then the regular season reality eventually set's in.  

Sometimes the reality sets in in training camp and preseason lol.

• Like 1