CR91

OURLADS projected colts depth chart

Something really bad happened if Hunt is one of our starting DE's. Even worse, Morrison is the starting MIKE... yikes! Somewhere between a bad dream and a nightmare is this depth chart. The good thing is I HIGHLY doubt our coaches will see it the same way.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

Something really bad happened if Hunt is one of our starting DE's. Even worse, Morrison is the starting MIKE... yikes! Somewhere between a bad dream and a nightmare is this depth chart. The good thing is I HIGHLY doubt our coaches will see it the same way.

I honestly don't think much research was put into this. they even have leonard as a MIKE instead of a WILL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

I honestly don't think much research was put into this. they even have leonard as a MIKE instead of a WILL

Right whoever made it must been delusional cuz kemoko is DE not LB like and some of the guys they have there are not even on the team anymore tbh and Morrison isnt gonna start anyway cuz Mike is gonna probably be Anthony Walker jr tbh

8 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

It seems like halfway through creating this, they forgot about the defensive scheme change.

They didn’t forget. It’s shows use running a 4-3 defense. 

Just now, a06cc said:

They didn’t forget. It’s shows use running a 4-3 defense. 

I know...I was making a joke regarding the positions (RNR at DE, Turay at SAM, Walker at WILL, Morrison at MIKE, etc.).

• Like 1

I doubt Kenny Moore is the starter on day 1.  I wonder if he will even make the team.  Right now, it's Desir's job to lose IMHO.

• Like 1

looks like the person who wrote this doesn't really know much about the Colts roster

• Like 2

Man, can you imagine if these jokers ran a team? (besides anywhere but straight into the ground) 

Funny - I agree with the entire starting offense, but they only got about four rigjt on D.

They also have four players listed as having jersey # 00. I'm not sure if that is their default number when they don't know what number a player will be wearing, or if we actually have four guys fighting over the coveted double-zero.

9 hours ago, Mike Tahoe said:

They also have four players listed as having jersey # 00. I'm not sure if that is their default number when they don't know what number a player will be wearing, or if we actually have four guys fighting over the coveted double-zero.

I'm pretty sure that's just a "default" number. The NFL hasn't allowed #00 or #0 in nearly 50 years. Jim Otto (ought-oh), the Raiders center, may have been the last to wear it. 

Their defensive depth chart is complete garbage.

So not only will Desir not be starting, but he'll be 3rd string?  Chris Milton is ahead of him?  

Worthless effort by Ourlads.

I actually think Braden Smith will get the start at RG. and Farley over Geathers? not to mention they have Geathers at FS when he is a SS. someone must have been smoking some good stuff while making this depth chart lol

Ourlads had been around forever...  I'd guess roughly 30-35 years, maybe more.

And here's the thing...   they've never been good...    never.    They are, at best, ok.

But long befire the deaft raft became a hit sexy thing that turned into click bait, newspapers and magazines needed draft material...  most didn't have an inhouse writer to do it, so they used Ourlads.

They weren't good then, and they're not good now. 

Wow, a pre-OTA/traning camp depth chart.  That is about a useful as:

Tracking QB completion % during OTAs/Training Camp

Talking about how a player is "impressive" with no pads on.

Saying draft players fit the scheme before you have seen the player play or the scheme in a game situation.

• Haha 1

Urgh, that defence. If that’s what is fielded then I’m expecting a lovely draft again next year. 

16 minutes ago, scousecolt said:

Urgh, that defence. If that’s what is fielded then I’m expecting a lovely draft again next year. 

I wouldn’t be so worried. That projection is based off of years, experience and injury. 

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:14 PM, CR91 said:

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/IND

not really a fan of it because it seems to missed on a lot of positions especially on the defense, but it is good to look at the current players on the roster 

Looks to me as if these cowboys put the position groups into a hat and drew names. I've almost never seen any projection published to be this bad, especially on defense. It is encouraging to see the people posting here have more sense. I bet this was the depth chart used to pick the Colts' preseason power rankings.