Sign in to follow this  
Colts.com

Andrew Luck ‘Completely Engaged’ In New Colts Offense

Indianapolis Colts head coach Frank Reich said it’s been “fun” installing the team’s new offense with Andrew Luck and tweaking things here and there to make it fit better for the veteran quarterback.

View the full article

"Completely engaged??" Does that mean he's throwing or is he just hollering when his recievers make their cuts, "I just threw it." More meaningless platitudes that we've been listening to for over a year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Jax is also in win now mode..... Colts are not
    • I stand corrected he is 28.  My point was that he could have brougth some situational football here as far as a runner.  I do like the young running back that are here and wasn't expecting Hyde to come in here and be the man or something but to me the Colts are missing that little element that they had with Frank Gore.  Teams had to respect that the Colts just might just try to run to ball  inside the ten yard line.  
    • Seriously... Watch this. And when they focus on just the 2 boys, mute the video and read the op. Syncs up almost too perfectly     
    • Oh, on that we agree, just stating the facts, not saying I support him on it.  lol
    • OG is becoming a much more demanding, athletically speaking, position than it was in the past.  The OG of your Alan Ameche Days, most likely could not play OG in today's NFL.  The league is recognizing this, and premium OG's are beginning to be paid accordingly.  The OL is vastly improved this year by most all metrics, enjoy it, their ability to keep Luck upright, aided by the new offense or not, and open running lanes, makes the hypothetical need for Darnold, or any of your other desired high draft pick QB's, just that, hypothetical.  Enjoy the season, and the fact that you got to see some awesome Football 60 years ago, That era would have been a blast to watch live.
  • Members

• Revala

Revala 6

• Kyle

Kyle 874

• TomDiggs

TomDiggs 214

• JPPT1974

JPPT1974 700

• Jaredfor3

Jaredfor3 86

• OregonapolisColtsFan