Mel Kiper's Hair

David Tepper expected to sign purchase agreement for Carolina Panthers

This means he signs some paperwork today, and final official voting will be at the next owners meeting scheduled for 5/21-23/2018.

His offer wasn't the highest at 2.2 billion (reported), but it had the largest amount of liquid assets as a down payment, and he already has likely been vetted by other owners as he was a minority owner of the Steelers, as reported.

Now does he own and rule by his hedge fund style? Or the way of the Rooney's?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Eric Naposki No. 91, 51 Position:Linebacker Personal information Born:December 20, 1966 (age 51)
      New York City Height:6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) Weight:230 lb (104 kg) Career information High school:Eastchester (NY) College:Connecticut Undrafted:1988 Career history New England Patriots (1988−1989) Indianapolis Colts (1989) Barcelona Dragons (1991−1992, 1996−1997) Career NFL statistics Player stats at NFL.com Player stats at PFR Eric Andrew Naposki (born December 20, 1966) is a convicted murderer serving life in prison without parole. He was formerly a professional football player who played in the National Football League and World League of American Football from 1988 to 1997. He played two seasons with the New England Patriots, one season with the Indianapolis Colts, and four seasons with the Barcelona Dragons, winning World Bowl V in his last season.[1] While with the Dragons, Naposki recorded 16.5 sacks in 3.5 seasons with one touchdown, one interception, and several blocked punts and field goals. He was also a reserve player in camps with the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Jets.
    • Steve Emtman 1992 #1 overall pick   Known for blowing out knees and making people ask me "who is that" when I bought that jersey in 92
    • Dez Bryant reminds me of the Andre Johnson signing a couple years ago. A big no thanks to going down that road again.
    • High expectations, low production 
    • Thanks!    SB is in Atlanta, so maybe thats why I am thinking Atlanta? But seriously, I have zero feelings on anyone in the league but when I think "NFL" I keep thinking Falcons.  It's odd.   Falcons should have beat the Pats a few years ago. It seems every postseason Matt Ryan gets the worst luck. Will he ever get "the year"? Like the breaks finally go his way? Not even about MVP necessarily, but the playoffs.....   Vikings are the popular pick though and Rodgers always is. I usually pick Green Bay but sometimes I just flat out want to give up on them.   And no I am not feeling the Patriots, 41 year old QB give me a break.......
  • Members

• CozyColt

CozyColt 1

Rookie
    • DrWhom

DrWhom 7

Rookie
    • #12.

#12. 957

• ColtV

ColtV 22

• cjrichard