Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Young will likely go at No. 3 or No. 4 after teams trade up to draft their WB's. It would take 3 1st's to trade up that far granted we finish outside the top 20th in draft position.    I think it's more likely we package our first and a second if we really like a guy at 12-18th ish 
    • Yea, our division around that time was beastly in the RB department. In addition to MJ-D (2006), the Jags had Fred Taylor, so the Jags had a two-headed monster. The Titans once had Chris Johnson (2008). Then the Texans Arian Foster (2009) still gives me nightmares. Yea, their stats were padded a bit by a shoddy Colts run defense, but I also saw them running on other teams, so I think it was a combination of the two.
    • He's benched behind Ryan Fitzpatrick, once more-   https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/10/16/miami-dolphins-starting-quarterback-ryan-fitzpatrick-josh-rosen-benched
    • I don't believe that. I know for fact that in 2012, this was the wording-   Only players with a “major injury” who are placed on the IR list...   A major injury is described as an injury that renders the player unable to practice or play football for at least six weeks — or 42 calendar days — from the date of injury.   That designated player is eligible to return to practice if he has been on the IR list for at least six weeks from the date he was placed on Reserve. He is eligible to return to the active list if has been on the IR list for at least eight weeks from the date he is placed on Reserve.   The only change to that since is now up to 2 players can return, and I see no bye week exceptions anywhere, either.  I'd like to see that in NFL rules or operations print.
  • Members