Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nyhiem Hines our Dion Lewis

boo2202

2 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Feel better ?

i'm sure glad we didnt give up on Peyton after his 2nd preseason game.

I'm sorry I forgot Manning was terrible in the draft process and showed lacking qualities in college and that's why he didn't succeed in the preseason... Oh... Nevermind different situation entirely... Feel better?

4 minutes ago, Surge89 said:

I'm sorry I forgot Manning was terrible in the draft process and showed lacking qualities in college and that's why he didn't succeed in the preseason... Oh... Nevermind different situation entirely... Feel better?

Relax dude.  sheesh.

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

Relax dude.  sheesh.

So I'm responding the exact same way you did initially but I need to relax? Lol k! 

I'm fine BTW I just didn't understand what the guy said to deserve sarcasm when he's just pointing out the obvious issues with Hines that were painfully obvious.  

The extremism in this forum is rediculous. If you aren't praising every pick of Ballard's you are a hater. There is no room for objective thought.  I'm a supporter of Ballard, I like what he says and the vision he gives but I'll be the first to say he's showing he isn't that great of a drafter with this past draft. Which is a legitimate concern for a guy who is depending on the draft to be his main influx of talent. 

1 hour ago, Surge89 said:

So I'm responding the exact same way you did initially but I need to relax? Lol k! 

I'm fine BTW I just didn't understand what the guy said to deserve sarcasm when he's just pointing out the obvious issues with Hines that were painfully obvious.  

The extremism in this forum is rediculous. If you aren't praising every pick of Ballard's you are a hater. There is no room for objective thought.  I'm a supporter of Ballard, I like what he says and the vision he gives but I'll be the first to say he's showing he isn't that great of a drafter with this past draft. Which is a legitimate concern for a guy who is depending on the draft to be his main influx of talent. 

I'm incapable of conversation without sarcasm i think.

• Thanks 1