csmopar

Ok, this is getting out hand...

Recommended Posts

Lol, good luck with that. They couldn't prove collusion with Kaepernick, no way they will with this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Lol, good luck with that. They couldn't prove collusion with Kaepernick, no way they will with this. 

 

That's still ongoing, right?

 

Not that it matters here. This won't probably go anywhere. Weaker case than with Kaepernick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

farmersonly.com may be in trouble.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cynjin said:

 

I'm going to start suing companies that won't hire me, it's obvious collusion.

I want to be CEO of apple .... they didn’t hire me so I’m suing .... but we can settle out of court. 

 

This is is so stupid no coach wants the distraction because they saw what it was doing to ratings, sponsors, $ etc .... they lost time to move on! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think there's any doubt that kneeling has hurt his market.  I don't know how easy it would be to prove whether there is collusion or not.  Even the Bengals asked him if he would continue to kneel, so I think he might have a case here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I don't think there's any doubt that kneeling has hurt his market.  I don't know how easy it would be to prove whether there is collusion or not.  Even the Bengals asked him if he would continue to kneel, so I think he might have a case here.

Actions have consequences 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he had the talent to make a roster and don't have any off field issues he would be on a team. 

He was rated over 200th in tackles and no interceptions in three years.

I don't think he was even a starter was he?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TdungyW/12 said:

I want to be CEO of apple .... they didn’t hire me so I’m suing .... but we can settle out of court. 

 

This is is so stupid no coach wants the star action because they saw what it was doing to ratings, sponsors, $ etc .... they lost time to move on! 

 

It's not just Apple for me, it's all those High Tech companies.  I am going to sue them all, but like you I'm willing to settle out of court for a tidy sum.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job Eric Reid! Not only are you out of a job for now, but after this little stunt you’ll probably never play in this league again.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Actions have consequences 

Ok.....and?

 

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

If he had the talent to make a roster and don't have any off field issues he would be on a team. 

He was rated over 200th in tackles and no interceptions in three years.

I don't think he was even a starter was he?

I didn't follow the 49ers that closely last year, but from what I've read, he can play safety or linebacker, is just 26 years old, doesn't have much of an injury history (has played in 70/80 possible games), and is coming off a decent statistical season.  He's also started 69/70 games he's played in.  Put all that together, as well as things like owners fearing the attention the kneeling brings and the Bengals asking him if he'd continue to kneel, he might have a decent case.  I'm no expert on the legal system, so I can't comment very adamantly, but he certainly could say he has plenty of reasons to be signed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cynjin said:

 

I'm going to start suing companies that won't hire me, it's obvious collusion.

Now, that's next level funny. Got nothing to do with a lack of practical experience or credentials man. It's a conspiracy to prevent you from buying a sweet ride, a plush condo, & landing a smoking hot woman bro. 

 

If the collusion line works for some dude at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in DC, then why not ride that excuse as far as you can go & get as much mileage out of it you can CJN? Go for it. More power to ya. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, buccolts said:

farmersonly.com may be in trouble.

So, does this mean the farm animals are gonna file a class action lawsuit because there's no animal version of tinder for them & they feel alienated, ostracized, & left out in the dark? Just messing around BC. haha

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to get serious for a second, I do feel bad for Colin K. who can't even find work as a backup QB on an NFL roster. He didn't break the law or run over somebody intoxicated behind the wheel. He just decided not to stand up during the Natl. Anthem. He's paid more than his pound of flesh already. 

 

I will always stand for the Anthem & I didn't like what he did even though I agree police brutality against the African American & immigrant communities has dire consequences in some sections of the country where the law enforcement presence has been known to assume the worst of some individuals based on unfounded assumptions of illegal profiling, overall appearance, & driving in certain sections of town at odd hours. 

 

Colin won't win his case, but I wish the league would realize if you get him a QB job even on a lousy team, the bulk of their insensitivity problems level off from a big picture perspective. Maybe Kaep would never agree to do this because he's moved on from football now & wants his life to go in a different direction now. I don't know.

 

Colin's NFL playing days are over because he cost owners sponsors, ratings, & serious money. The NFL is green baby not black, white, hispanic, or Polynesian man. Don't mess with their revenue stream & expect to remain employed Colin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 21isSuperman said:

Ok.....and?

 

I didn't follow the 49ers that closely last year, but from what I've read, he can play safety or linebacker, is just 26 years old, doesn't have much of an injury history (has played in 70/80 possible games), and is coming off a decent statistical season.  He's also started 69/70 games he's played in.  Put all that together, as well as things like owners fearing the attention the kneeling brings and the Bengals asking him if he'd continue to kneel, he might have a decent case.  I'm no expert on the legal system, so I can't comment very adamantly, but he certainly could say he has plenty of reasons to be signed

And he has to face those consequences. IF he's not signed due to the anthem, it's his own fault, his own choice. 

 

That said, I highly highly doubt it has anything whatsoever to do with the anthem issue. Plenty of players across the league did the same thing and many were resigned or still on teams. As one who has tons of experience with the legal system, he has little to no case. The only way it would stick is if he can find something in writing from all 32 owners conspiring to keep him out. Or if every other player who knealt also lost their jobs and weren't resigned. Collusion is one of the hardest things to prove in civil court, especially without written or recorded evidence

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I know, this thread pertains to Eric Reid not Kaep BTW. Like many have already said, Reid has a much weaker case. Unless he can prove a failure to stand during the Star Spangled Banner was the primary reason he's not on a roster right now, he's toast. 

 

It's like being dismissed for a performance lull or dip as opposed to say declining to sleep with your supervisor for a promotion. You may know the real reason you were fired & maybe even blackballed from similar occupations that you are suited for.

 

However, unless you have something in writing or on tape verifying your POV, it's over & Eric hasn't gotta a prayer without a text, email, or voicemail from an owner stating we booted you out of the league because of your failure to display loyal American patriotism for 16 weeks you're screwed. 

 

Sidenote: I know abusing your power or authority is wrong, but how come when I was in high school there were no attractive teachers willing to seduce students? Still wrong I know, but in my day it was just a cool Van Halen song ya know...

 

 

It figures. LOL! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, csmopar said:

And he has to face those consequences. IF he's not signed due to the anthem, it's his own fault, his own choice. 

 

That said, I highly highly doubt it has anything whatsoever to do with the anthem issue. Plenty of players across the league did the same thing and many were resigned or still on teams. As one who has tons of experience with the legal system, he has little to no case. The only way it would stick is if he can find something in writing from all 32 owners conspiring to keep him out. Or if every other player who knealt also lost their jobs and weren't resigned. Collusion is one of the hardest things to prove in civil court, especially without written or recorded evidence

Yes, with any form of protest, a person should be prepared to lose something. Otherwise, why even do it in the first place? Everybody knows that going in--Not everybody will side with your take on things & backlash will follow in some form. I'm fine with athletes having their own causes on their own time just not on the field during a game. Yeah I know, the league exploits breast cancer awareness month & makes a financial killing off of pink hats, towels, & t-shirts. Touche. 

 

Uh huh. Collusion is absolutely an almost impossible plateau to reach & get compensation for. I agree 100% CPR. Also, what team is gonna go hey, we need a safety. Let's hire the guy embarrassing us with pointless litigation pronto. SMH at stunts like this. Like getting a girl to like you by stalking them. Never works. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

Now, that's next level funny. Got nothing to do with a lack of practical experience or credentials man. It's a conspiracy to prevent you from buying a sweet ride, a plush condo, & landing a smoking hot woman bro. 

 

If the collusion line works for some dude at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in DC, then why not ride that excuse as far as you can go & get as much mileage out of it you can CJN? Go for it. More power to ya. 

 

I'm also considering self identifying as a 68 year old so I can get Medicare and full social security.  I think that because I feel that old I should be able to claim I am.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow  :scratch:  What's next?

 

I agree with the Opening post.  This is getting out of hand.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cynjin said:

 I am going to sue them all, but like you I'm willing to settle out of court for a tidy sum.

It's not about being greedy man. It's just the ultimate retirement plan. Why put money into a pension or 401K plan when clogging the courts will get you massive greenbacks just to walk away? It would be a fascinating test case or legal strategy to watch unfold CJN. 

 

It's like deranged serial killers. It doesn't matter what reality is just how committed you are to believing it right? Just joking! It's only delusional until it reaches mainstream status & acceptance like the lightbulb, the railroad, the internet, FaceBook, & French Fries. 

 

Alright, I'll stop now even though I just got the ball rolling & sheer momentum takes over out of my control. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

Ok.....and?

 

I didn't follow the 49ers that closely last year, but from what I've read, he can play safety or linebacker, is just 26 years old, doesn't have much of an injury history (has played in 70/80 possible games), and is coming off a decent statistical season.  He's also started 69/70 games he's played in.  Put all that together, as well as things like owners fearing the attention the kneeling brings and the Bengals asking him if he'd continue to kneel, he might have a decent case.  I'm no expert on the legal system, so I can't comment very adamantly, but he certainly could say he has plenty of reasons to be signed

In 5 years he has 258 tackles, 1 sack and 10 interceptions.

Last season he had 53 tackles, 0 sacks and 2 interceptions.

The 53 tackles does not even put him in the top 100 players in the league.

1-Matthias Farley had 95 tackles for the Colts was #41 in the league

2-Jon Bostic had 97 tackles for the Colts. was rated 36 in the league.

I listed these two linebackers for the Colts as an example to show he was not a good player.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

In 5 years he has 258 tackles, 1 sack and 10 interceptions.

Last season he had 53 tackles, 0 sacks and 2 interceptions.

The 53 tackles does not even put him in the top 100 players in the league.

1-Matthias Farley had 95 tackles for the Colts was #41 in the league

2-Jon Bostic had 97 tackles for the Colts. was rated 36 in the league.

I listed these two linebackers for the Colts as an example to show he was not a good player.

 

 

Tackles aren't a good measure of a player talent/performance. It can often indicate that player allowed a completion that he shouldn't have.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Finball said:

 

Tackles aren't a good measure of a player talent/performance. It can often indicate that player allowed a completion that he shouldn't have.

For a linebacker, tackles do show if he is involved in the game.

As bad as our linebacker play was it was a lot better than what his number were.  1 sack his whole career?

I have a very close friend who is a die hard fan of the 49ers and knows that team inside out. He said he was junk. I believe him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

For a linebacker, tackles do show if he is involved in the game.

As bad as our linebacker play was it was a lot better than what his number were.  1 sack his whole career?

I have a very close friend who is a die hard fan of the 49ers and knows that team inside out. He said he was junk. I believe him.

 

Tackles do show if LB is involved in the game but not in what way (positve or negative). Paul Poszlusny was up there among the tackle leaders for most of his career. Just way too many of them were on pass completions he shouldn't have allowed or tackling the RB way too late.

 

Kam Chancellor has 2 sacks his whole career. None since 2012. Patrick Chung has 1 since 2012. Pass rushing isn't very important quality for a DB.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Just to get serious for a second, I do feel bad for Colin K. who can't even find work as a backup QB on an NFL roster. He didn't break the law or run over somebody intoxicated behind the wheel. He just decided not to stand up during the Natl. Anthem. He's paid more than his pound of flesh already. 

 

I will always stand for the Anthem & I didn't like what he did even though I agree police brutality against the African American & immigrant communities has dire consequences in some sections of the country where the law enforcement presence has been known to assume the worst of some individuals based on unfounded assumptions of illegal profiling, overall appearance, & driving in certain sections of town at odd hours. 

 

Colin won't win his case, but I wish the league would realize if you get him a QB job even on a lousy team, the bulk of their insensitivity problems level off from a big picture perspective. Maybe Kaep would never agree to do this because he's moved on from football now & wants his life to go in a different direction now. I don't know.

 

Colin's NFL playing days are over because he cost owners sponsors, ratings, & serious money. The NFL is green baby not black, white, hispanic, or Polynesian man. Don't mess with their revenue stream & expect to remain employed Colin. 

Colin had opportunities that he allowed to go away.  

Tip:   If you are interviewing for a job, don't let your girlfriend call the owner a racist slave owner.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

  Even the Bengals asked him if he would continue to kneel, so I think he might have a case here.

that isnt collusion on its own and there is no evidence of it otherwise.  teams have a right as individual organizations to not sign someone if they dont like the kneeling 

 

maybe every team feels that way, that does not mean they are colluding 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aaron11 said:

that isnt collusion on its own and there is no evidence of it otherwise.  teams have a right as individual organizations to not sign someone if they dont like the kneeling 

 

maybe every team feels that way, that does not mean they are colluding 

 

Exactly!!! It is called employer's choice. If someone like Cam Newton did it however, he might still be employed because he can play at a high level. 

 

Colin and Eric just keep providing fodder to the term "entitled". The medium has gotten so far out of hand that the message has been forgotten, and that is what they accomplished though unintended, IMO. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Finball said:

 

Tackles do show if LB is involved in the game but not in what way (positve or negative). Paul Poszlusny was up there among the tackle leaders for most of his career. Just way too many of them were on pass completions he shouldn't have allowed or tackling the RB way too late.

 

Kam Chancellor has 2 sacks his whole career. None since 2012. Patrick Chung has 1 since 2012. Pass rushing isn't very important quality for a DB.

If Reid was a good football player he would have a job.

What about that do you not understand?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

If Reid was a good football player he would have a job.

What about that do you not understand?

 

 

The part about him not being good football player, or you using sacks or tackles to prove that he's not.

 

I think he's a good football player (relatively better S than Kaep is QB) but not good enough to outweigh the potential distraction he can bring (at least for the amoung of money he was asking), along with safety position being devalued by most of the league this offseason. Vaccaro, Branch and Boston are still unsigned too and all of them are starting caliber safeties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

Ok.....and?

 

I didn't follow the 49ers that closely last year, but from what I've read, he can play safety or linebacker, is just 26 years old, doesn't have much of an injury history (has played in 70/80 possible games), and is coming off a decent statistical season.  He's also started 69/70 games he's played in.  Put all that together, as well as things like owners fearing the attention the kneeling brings and the Bengals asking him if he'd continue to kneel, he might have a decent case.  I'm no expert on the legal system, so I can't comment very adamantly, but he certainly could say he has plenty of reasons to be signed

So does Dez Bryant but he isn't signed either. Lots of free agents still. Let's be honest we just had the draft and most teams are waiting for after free agents don't count against compensatory picks to sign their available free agent interests now. Lots don't get signed until training camp opens and injuries occur....and some like Revis don't get signed until later in the season. Guy is jumping the shark a bit imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Myles said:

Colin had opportunities that he allowed to go away.  

Tip:   If you are interviewing for a job, don't let your girlfriend call the owner a racist slave owner.

Regarding Baltimore, I agree with you Myles that Colin's woman didn't do her man any favors by using the slavery analogy in reference to Ray Lewis & Steve Biscotti. 

 

But other than the Ravens, Seattle is the only other squad that reached out to Kaep so, it's not like 5 teams were interested in Colin & he burned multiple franchise bridges. Even Pete Carroll wasn't serious in inviting him for a sit down chat. It reminds of how he treated Terrell Owens at the tail end of his WR career. Pete raved about his experience & veteran presence then cut his caboose almost immediately. Just be straight Pete & don't sugar coat my chances of making your squad man. Stop with the lip service nonsense dude. He didn't want Kaep as RW's backup because he feared that either a. Colin might play better than Russell starting a QB controversy or b. The locker room is still mad at RW for throwing that pick to Malcolm Butler preventing a dynasty in the Pacific NW. That explains why both Richard Sherman & Michael Bennett are gone now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Regarding Baltimore, I agree with you Myles that Colin's woman didn't do her man any favors by using the slavery analogy in reference to Ray Lewis & Steve Biscotti. 

 

But other than the Ravens, Seattle is the only other squad that reached out to Kaep so, it's not like 5 teams were interested in Colin & he burned multiple franchise bridges. Even Pete Carroll wasn't serious in inviting him for a sit down chat. It reminds of how he treated Terrell Owens at the tail end of his WR career. Pete raved about his experience & veteran presence then cut his caboose almost immediately. Just be straight Pete & don't sugar coat my chances of making your squad man. Stop with the lip service nonsense dude. He didn't want Kaep as RW's backup because he feared that either a. Colin might play better than Russell starting a QB controversy or b. The locker room is still mad at RW for throwing that pick to Malcolm Butler preventing a dynasty in the Pacific NW. That explains why both Richard Sherman & Michael Bennett are gone now. 

or it is possible that Kaep isn't good enough to outweigh the baggage he brings.  

It is totally understandable that no other team would want to touch Kaep after what his girlfriend did to the Ravens owner.  Before that, it was mostly because his kneeling is not what most of the teams' fans wanted to see.   Why poke the fan base for a mediocre talent?   Does not make good business sense. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

Exactly!!! It is called employer's choice. If someone like Cam Newton did it however, he might still be employed because he can play at a high level. 

 

Colin and Eric just keep providing fodder to the term "entitled". The medium has gotten so far out of hand that the message has been forgotten, and that is what they accomplished though unintended, IMO. 

Hey there Chad72, 

 

I respect you as a well reasoned individual on the forum who is able to examine issues fairly, objectively, & without emotion blurring your assessment of any football situation. 

 

Yep, any NFL owner can go we don't want the face of our franchise or 2nd stringer ticking off American heroes & veterans so, let's pass on the Kaep prospect. Totally agree man. 

 

I would argue though that Colin wasn't the best spokesman for taking up the mantle of police brutality nationwide. To me, he didn't seem all that informed when he spoke on this cause & wearing the Castro shirt totally destroyed any credibility he had or benefit of the doubt I was willing to give him about freedom, dignity, treating people with respect, & not oppressing or suppressing individual rights by authority figures. 

 

As an ambassador for ending police brutality or at least changing the conversation about it by deciding not to stand for the Natl. Anthem...It seemed like an ill advised way for Colin to make his stand in that setting on that day. The motivation behind it was fine, but the execution sucked or was the worst possible venue to do it in. JMO. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Myles said:

or it is possible that Kaep isn't good enough to outweigh the baggage he brings.  

It is totally understandable that no other team would want to touch Kaep after what his girlfriend did to the Ravens owner.  Before that, it was mostly because his kneeling is not what most of the teams' fans wanted to see.   Why poke the fan base for a mediocre talent?   Does not make good business sense. 

It is entirely possible that Colin's QB skills have declined so significantly that Kaep doesn't warrant a roster spot even as a backup Myles. Also, franchises can bring in athletes for a workout on the down low all the time. It's harder to do that quietly now in the age of social media, but it's still possible to bring in guys without a ton of publicity or fanfare. 

 

Honestly, I think Kaep ticked owners off by costing them money with a dip in TV ratings & as a result, collectively all 32 owners went screw it, we're gonna make an example of that kid & petrify every other athlete from doing this stunt again. 

 

Yes I know, the league has egg on it's face after the paid patriotism scandal reared it's ugly head among the owners. Very true. This is all about money & not making NFL sponsors leave in droves ever again by demolishing Kaep as an NFL QB forever moving forward. 

 

Is it possible to have declining QB skills & be blackballed by ownership for costing them millions? Absolutely. 2 circumstances can exist simultaneously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Finball said:

 

The part about him not being good football player, or you using sacks or tackles to prove that he's not.

 

I think he's a good football player (relatively better S than Kaep is QB) but not good enough to outweigh the potential distraction he can bring (at least for the amoung of money he was asking), along with safety position being devalued by most of the league this offseason. Vaccaro, Branch and Boston are still unsigned too and all of them are starting caliber safeties.

If he was valued to be a good player he would have been resigned by the 49ers.

Lots of players were kneeling and they have jobs. Why? Because their talent is needed enough for teams to sign them.

He will get another chance to prove his worth if not he will be unemployed once again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

If Reid was a good football player he would have a job.

What about that do you not understand?

 

 

Eric Reid IS a very good football player.

 

What about that don't you understand?

 

A former first round draft pick with a good career,  and he's still 26 years old and has only been talked to by two teams...   Cincinnati and San Francisco.     He has zero offers.

 

He has broken no laws.    He has violted no league rules.     He did something unpopular with fans.     That's why  owners are reluctant to deal with him.

 

I know it's a slow market for Safeties....    I know Reid has not handled this off-season the way I hoped he would have...  I think he may start getting offers next week when the May 8 deadline passes.....    but his situation has primarily focused on kneeling.     Not his on the field play.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

It is entirely possible that Colin's QB skills have declined so significantly that Kaep doesn't warrant a roster spot even as a backup Myles. Also, franchises can bring in athletes for a workout on the down low all the time. It's harder to do that quietly now in the age of social media, but it's still possible to bring in guys without a ton of publicity or fanfare. 

 

Honestly, I think Kaep ticked owners off by costing them money with a dip in TV ratings & as a result, collectively all 32 owners went screw it, we're gonna make an example of that kid & petrify every other athlete from doing this stunt again. 

 

Yes I know, the league has egg on it's face after the paid patriotism scandal reared it's ugly head among the owners. Very true. This is all about money & not making NFL sponsors leave in droves ever again by demolishing Kaep as an NFL QB forever moving forward. 

 

Is it possible to have declining QB skills & be blackballed by ownership for costing them millions? Absolutely. 2 circumstances can exist simultaneously. 

I don't think "blackballed" is the correct term.   The owners would have a valid reason for not signing him.   He brings in a drop in attendance without a high talent level.   That itself is enough.   I don't consider Cutler to be "blackballed".  

Kaep ticked off owners with his actions.   Mostly when he chose to do it during the Veterans Day celebration.   That was in bad taste and he should have apologized.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

Eric Reid IS a very good football player.

 

What about that don't you understand?

 

A former first round draft pick with a good career,  and he's still 26 years old and has only been talked to by two teams...   Cincinnati and San Francisco.     He has zero offers.

 

He has broken no laws.    He has violted no league rules.     He did something unpopular with fans.     That's why  owners are reluctant to deal with him.

 

I know it's a slow market for Safeties....    I know Reid has not handled this off-season the way I hoped he would have...  I think he may start getting offers next week when the May 8 deadline passes.....    but his situation has primarily focused on kneeling.     Not his on the field play.     

He is a good football player, but not anything more.   If he is not demanding too much money, he'll get signed.  He should understand that actions have consequences.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.