Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I can post you direct quotes from Frank Reich that say otherwise. I'm not talking about last year. Its irrelevant.   Also, sometimes more pass attempts just means you were behind more often. It doesn't necessarily mean that is what they wanted to do. We have been in every game this year. That means the running game is still in play. That means more run attempts. It's quite simple.    You have to stop pretending these stats make your argument for you. They dont. You need to have perspective.
    • In Ballard’s post draft interviews, he said Okereke can play all three positions, but that they were likely to start him at the MIKE.     Doesn’t mean he’ll stay there.   Who knows where Benogu ends up?   I’m guessing DE,  but the front office thinks he’s got some LB (Sam) in him, so anything us possible. 
    • Cain looked like TY Hilton on the practice field, but played like Paris Hilton on game day. At least she was able to get open once in a while.
    • I've not seen that.  Can you provide a link that CB has increased the size of the stat team each year and that he pays PFF more as well?
    • Curious, was this information really the intent of your thread? A quick search of....   "Which team in the NFL has the highest number of dropped passes?"....netted this site... http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/tmleaders.asp?range=NFL&rank=232&type=Receiving   Didn't want to accuse of using an inferred question in a thread to just complain about the team, but there is a lot of that here these days. 
  • Members

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 9,496

• Four2itus

Four2itus 2,962

• MackAttack

MackAttack 172

• Robin

Robin 147

• Greyghost80

Greyghost80 0

Rookie