Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Milestones in week 1 for-Manning, Wayne, Freeney, and Mathis(Moving up in History)

coltsuser21

Ok In the 2011 NFL Season these are the Milestones that can be hit!!!!!!

If Peyton Manning throws for 172 yards he reaches the 55k(55,000) yard milestone mark(54,828)---3nd all time :number1:

If Peyton Manning throws for 1 touchdown he reaches the 400th touchdown milestone mark(399)---3rd all time :excite:

If Reggie Wayne recieves for 252 yards he reaches the 11k(11,000)recieving yard milestone mark(10,748)---:banana:

If Reggie Wayne catches 1 touchdown he reaches the 70th touchdown milestone mark(69)---top 30 all time :jumpy:

If Dwight Freeney gets 6 sacks he reaches the 100th sack milestone mark(94) :rules:

If Robert Mathis gets 6 sacks he reaches the 80th sack milestone mark(74) :shout:

This Is The NFL Link

I think Peyton Manning can reach them both by week 1

I think Reggie Wayne can reach recieving by week 3-4 and touchdowns by week 1

I think Freeney and Mathis will reach theres both by week 8-9

Ok In the 2011 NFL Season these are the Milestones that can be hit!!!!!!

If Peyton Manning throws for 172 yards he reaches the 55k(55,000) yard milestone mark(54,828)---2nd all time

If Peyton Manning throws for 1 touchdown he reaches the 400th touchdown milestone mark(399)---3rd all time

If Reggie Wayne recieves for 252 yards he reaches the 11k(11,000)recieving yard milestone mark(10,748)---top 20 all time

If Reggie Wayne catches 1 touchdown he reaches the 70th touchdown milestone mark(69)---top 30 all time

If Dwight Freeney gets 6 sacks he reaches the 100th sack milestone mark(94)

If Robert Mathis gets 6 sacks he reaches the 80th sack milestone mark(74)

Manning needs to eclipse 61,361 to be 2nd all time for the most passing yards. Marino has 61,361.

Manning needs to eclipse 61,361 to be 2nd all time for the most passing yards. Marino has 61,361.

If he finishes his contract and retires at 40, I see no reason why he couldn't be in the 68-70k range. Four thousand yards a year for five more years equals 75,000 yards. Man, all he needs to do is finish this contract and win 2 or 3 more rings and he will be hands down the GOAT. I think even if he wins just one, it would be hard to argue with the best statistics of all time. Stats are for certain position players, Super Bowl victories are for teams. I'm not a Manning fan, I'm a Colts fan. I know Manning can't do it alone. Blaming him for only having one ring is crazy talk in my mind.

It seems we have finally started to address the fatal flaws of our team. I see no reason why we can't actually dominate finally if all the roster moves pan out. I think this was the biggest point Manning made in his contract negotiations. "Save money on me, and bring in guys like Harris and Sims and stop allowing teams to ice me for 8 minutes at a time every other game."