Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

Greg Stroman CB

Trenton Thompson DT

JC Jackson CB

Timon Parris T

Matthew Thomas LB

Kurt Benkert QB
Justin Jackson RB

Kevin Tolliver CB

Deontay Burnett WR

 

I think JC Jackson is a great fit in our scheme, and Matthew Thomas is an underrated linebacker who has a good amount of speed and potential. I'd like these two specifically.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Greg Stroman CB

Trenton Thompson DT

JC Jackson CB

Timon Parris T

Matthew Thomas LB

Kurt Benkert QB
Justin Jackson RB

Kevin Tolliver CB

Deontay Burnett WR

 

I think JC Jackson is a great fit in our scheme, and Matthew Thomas is an underrated linebacker who has a good amount of speed and potential. I'd like these two specifically.

 

I forgot about Tolliver. I think he'd fit in perfectly with what we're doing on defense. His NFL comparison on NFL.com is Quincy Wilson fwiw

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SP_21 said:

I forgot about Tolliver. I think he'd fit in perfectly with what we're doing on defense. His NFL comparison on NFL.com is Quincy Wilson fwiw

Yeah I can't believe he hasn't been drafted. I guess teams don't like his attitude. I heard he comes off as egotistical. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fan of the Indiana guys but wouldn't mind them coming in as UDFAs.

 

And I'm going to throw Akrum Wadley in there too. I don't care if he's a Marlon Mack clone. He has way too much ability to go undrafted. That's crazy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Godwin Igwebuike, S, Northwestern

Tegray Scales, ILB, Indiana Hoosiers

Trenton Thompson,DT, Georgia

Jeff Holland, Edge, Auburn

Hercules Mata'afa, Washington St.

JC Jackson, CB, Maryland

Holton Hill, CB, Texas

Levi Wallace, CB, Alabama

Tavarus McFadden, CB, Florida St.

Skai Moore, LB, South Carolina

Matthew Thomas, LB, Florida St.

Brett Toth, OT, Army

Link to post
Share on other sites

Vikes have reportedly signed the following UDFAs:

 

Jeff Badet WR – Oklahoma
Garret Dooley, LB – Wisconsin
Tray Matthews, S – Auburn (He confirmed via Twitter)
Korey Robertson, WR – Southern Miss
Jake Wieneke, WR – South Dakota State

 

More:

Hercules Mata'afa, DL, Washington St.

 

Holton Hill, CB, Texas (not a surprise. We showed a lot of interest with him and met with him a few times)

 

Nebraska TE Tyler Hoppes 

 

K. Pettway, RB, Auburn

 

Roc Thomas, RB, Jacksonville St.

 

Curtis Cothran, DL, Penn State

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

T McFadden   Florida St  CB

Q Meeks         Stanford    CB

H Hill               Texas        CB

D Webb           Ohio St      S

M McCray       Michigan   LB

T Scales          Indiana     LB

S Cobb            Indiana     WR

D Harrison      West Ga    OT

B Toth              Army         OT

H Mafa'afa     Wash St      DT

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Here is the UDFA tracker:

 

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/4/28/17293694/nfl-draft-udfa-signings-tracker-results-2018

 

Allen Lazard, WR, Iowa State
Quenton Meeks, CB, Stanford
Eddy Pineiro, K, Florida

 

Those 3 I wanted are all with the Jaguars. Hate to say it, the Jaguars are the current darlings of the AFC South that players want to play for. 

Their roster is stupid deep. If they had a better QB they would be unstoppable... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

Not a fan of the Indiana guys but wouldn't mind them coming in as UDFAs.

 

And I'm going to throw Akrum Wadley in there too. I don't care if he's a Marlon Mack clone. He has way too much ability to go undrafted. That's crazy.

That is crazy I didn't realize he wasn't drafted. The kid can line up in the slot as well as the backfield. He had some attitude issues at Iowa but nothing crazy stuff like long tds wiped out for high stepping. That kid is a baller as I've mentioned  a good friend of mine is a Hawkeyes so I see a lot of their games. He is undersized but man I can't believe he couldn't help a team 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Vikes have reportedly signed the following UDFAs:

 

Jeff Badet WR – Oklahoma
Garret Dooley, LB – Wisconsin
Tray Matthews, S – Auburn (He confirmed via Twitter)
Korey Robertson, WR – Southern Miss
Jake Wieneke, WR – South Dakota State

 

More:

Hercules Mata'afa, DL, Washington St.

 

Holton Hill, CB, Texas (not a surprise. We showed a lot of interest with him and met with him a few times)

 

Nebraska TE Tyler Hoppes 

 

K. Pettway, RB, Auburn

 

Roc Thomas, RB, Jacksonville St.

Holy molly! This is a great list for UDFAs... wait... is the "more" category players Vikings have signed or others you like and want to sign?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

Not a fan of the Indiana guys but wouldn't mind them coming in as UDFAs.

 

And I'm going to throw Akrum Wadley in there too. I don't care if he's a Marlon Mack clone. He has way too much ability to go undrafted. That's crazy.

Wadley signs w/Titans 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chase Litton, QB, Marshall (signed by Chiefs)

Akrum Wadley, RB, Iowa 

Korey Robertson, WR, Southern Miss (signed by Vikings)

Sean Welsh, G/C, Iowa

Brett Toth, OT, Army

Nick DeLuca, LB, North Dakota State (signed by rival Titans)

Quenton Meeks, CB, Stanford (signed by rival Jaguars)

J.C. Jackson, CB, Maryland

Godwin Igwebuike, S, Northwestern (signed by Buccaneers)

 

*Didn't realize those UDFAs were signed until I decided to check WalterFootball before clicking SEND.  Hopefully none of the ones that got away come back to bite us.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, stitches said:

Holy molly! This is a great list for UDFAs... wait... is the "more" category players Vikings have signed or others you like and want to sign?

 

Yes, these are all the players they have signed. Soon after the draft, only the first five were reported and confirmed. Then those under "more" started trickling in. I have been adding to the list as I learn of them.

 

The fans are more excited about the UDFAs than about the drafted players. 

 

Besides Hill, who do you like on that list? I wanted Sean Welsh but he signed elsewhere.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

Yes, these are all the players they have signed. Soon after the draft, only the first five were reported and confirmed. Then those under "more" started trickling in. I have been adding to the list as I learn of them.

 

The fans are more excited about the UDFAs than about the drafted players. 

This is insane UDFA class for the Vikings. I had Korey Robertson as a 4th round value ahead of both WRs the Colts selected - he's great after the catch and has good size and athleticism. Mata'afa is a tricky projection and that's probably why he dropped out of the draft but he's interesting prospect(i had him as a 5th rounder). We've already discussed Hill. Dooley, Roc Thomas, Wieneke, Matthews were all draftable players IMO. That's a very nice group you got there. I am not too familiar with the lower end of your roster so I don't know how good of a chance they have to stick around, but they will bring great competition for roster spots at the very least. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, stitches said:

This is insane UDFA class for the Vikings. I had Korey Robertson as a 4th round value ahead of both WRs the Colts selected - he's great after the catch and has good size and athleticism. Mata'afa is a tricky projection and that's probably why he dropped out of the draft but he's interesting prospect(i had him as a 5th rounder). We've already discussed Hill. Dooley, Roc Thomas, Wieneke, Matthews were all draftable players IMO. That's a very nice group you got there. I am not too familiar with the lower end of your roster so I don't know how good of a chance they have to stick around, but they will bring great competition for roster spots at the very least. 

 

Thank you. I don't know that many will make the team but let's see. A few made the team last year. One was Tashawn Bower who contributed a lot. Aviante Collins also played, especially towards the end of the season and in the playoffs.

 

It seems like the Jaguars may also have signed a great group of UDFAs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

Not a fan of the Indiana guys but wouldn't mind them coming in as UDFAs.

 

And I'm going to throw Akrum Wadley in there too. I don't care if he's a Marlon Mack clone. He has way too much ability to go undrafted. That's crazy.

Tegray Scales had an off-year.  He would have been drafted last year.  Cobbs is not afraid of going over the middle and getting hit.  Good call on Wadley.  Agree.

 

####Edit.....Tennessee plucked him

Edited by BrentMc11
Link to post
Share on other sites

Colts sign Michigan kicker Mike Badgley

Arkansas defensive back Henre’ Toliver signs with Colts

Louisiana Tech guard Joshua Outlaw signing with Colts

According to Aaron Wilson the Colts are signing UNLV DB Robert Jackson

Stony Brook DB Chris Cooper has signed a free agent contract with the Colts

Central Michigan OT J.P. Quinn is signing as UDFA with the Colts

Syracuse wide receiver Steve Ishmael has signed with the Colts

Central Arkansas DB George Odum has stated that he is signing with the Colts.

San Jose State LB Will Ossai is reportedly signing with the Colts.

South Carolina LB Skai Moore has signed free agent deal with the Colts. 

Saginaw Valley State LB Bryan Jones expected to sign free agent deal with Colts.

BYU DT Tomasi Laulile has signed free agent deal with the Colts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, FalseStart said:

Colts sign Michigan kicker Mike Badgley

Arkansas defensive back Henre’ Toliver signs with Colts

Louisiana Tech guard Joshua Outlaw signing with Colts

According to Aaron Wilson the Colts are signing UNLV DB Robert Jackson

Stony Brook DB Chris Cooper has signed a free agent contract with the Colts

Central Michigan OT J.P. Quinn is signing as UDFA with the Colts

Syracuse wide receiver Steve Ishmael has signed with the Colts

Central Arkansas DB George Odum has stated that he is signing with the Colts.

San Jose State LB Will Ossai is reportedly signing with the Colts.

South Carolina LB Skai Moore has signed free agent deal with the Colts. 

Saginaw Valley State LB Bryan Jones expected to sign free agent deal with Colts.

BYU DT Tomasi Laulile has signed free agent deal with the Colts.

I like the Moore and Ishamel signings.  The others I'm not familiar with.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...