Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2018 NFL Draft Thread

LucasOilStadium

I have both players rated as 2nd rounders. Darius Leonard is a beast and I liked Braden Smith just as much as Will Hernandez. 

I don't understand why Josh Jackson is falling so far down the board though. I kind of understand Harold Landry if it's due to health concerns. He didn't play that well last year and people kept saying to look at his 2016 tape... if he's not healthy he will continue to play at his 2017 level.

• Like 2

Just now, NFLfan said:

Who did Colts fans want?

Who we got.  I thought when Ballard was talking about starting Gs in the 2nd, I figured he was talking about Smith.  But I thought we'd get him at 49.  Probably the run on Gs forced his hand early.

3 minutes ago, SP_21 said:

Dropped the ball hard here :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

WOW are we competing with the browns foot the worst second round? Both absolute reaches.

1 minute ago, tweezy32 said:

No good

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, what a joke and I'm not talking about the picks.

• Like 3

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I love it eventhough it wasn't what I expected. Leonard is Good. Smith is a monster! Protect #12!

You can't have enough OL. And draft them early. Perhaps Connor Williams may have been better there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DougDew said:

Who we got.  I thought when Ballard was talking about starting Gs in the 2nd, I figured he was talking about Smith.  But I thought we'd get him at 49.  Probably the run on Gs forced his hand early.

If Austin Corbett went first in the second round, than anybody can go anywhere. I think the team has more knowledge than we do about where people are expected to go. 

• Like 1

LANCE ZIERLEIN AT NFL.com on Darius Leonard

Long and twitchy with athletic ability and straight-line speed that should light up the combine. Leonard has packed on the pounds since hitting campus, but it hasn't compromised his play speed as he has posted dominant production throughout. He lacks play strength and there are times you want to see more nasty in his field demeanor, but he has the traits and talent to become a good, three-down linebacker who can play 3-4 inside backer or 4-3 WILL.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluefire4 said:

If Austin Corbett went first in the second round, than anybody can go anywhere. I think the team has more knowledge than we do about where people are expected to go. 

Corbett is solid.  I swear social media is a herd driven parrotfest.