Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Reggie is the only 87 baby! Doesn't matter where drafted lol
    • I still think a 1 tech is a better option to help our run defense. Autry is still really good at rushing
    • If this kid is indeed a natural “body catcher” and not a hands catcher,  that is a HUGE red flag for me.   I’ll check other write ups to confirm.     Thanks very much for all the hard work!   Much appreciated!
    • Brisett was hardly throwing for 200 yards even before he got hurt. It was the run game and defense that was carrying the team.
    • Risk taking usually doesn’t equate to a winning formula in much at all. Risk taking in the stock market is the worst investment strategy you can have. Investing consistently in the ebb and flow for the long run is where the sure money is. Football is no different. Chris Ballard is not going to take risks in the draft that he puts so much weight into. He knows where he’s at with JB. He is doing his homework on quarterbacks, which is obvious by Frank Reich and Ed Dodd’s following them during senior bowl. If he takes one this draft, it won’t be a gamble or an act of desperation. It will be a well thought out and properly researched decision, and a piece of a long term strategy.    If Ryan Grigson and Chuck Pagano were given the kind of time they had without a hot seat, this tandem of Ballard and Reich will get every bit of the same. Grigson fell off the cliff after his firing. Pagano took some time to work back in. If we fire Ballard and Reich at the end of 2020 season, they will both be in similar positions elsewhere within a week... and no one qualified interested in replacing them. We better hang onto them and trust them to get us back into shape... not sure anyone else will be able to. 
  • Members