Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Alfonzo Dennard Vs J. Jenkins Vs Minnifield

I know what you mean. I'm a Trojan fan but I didn't want to touch Taylor Mays with a 10' pole. So you know when you got something special.

And I'll tell you right now, Chris Gallipo will be a steal if drafted in the 6th or 7th round.

I also like Minnifield. So far, the best most fluid movers I've seen are Tramain Johnson Minnifield and Brandon Boykin

I am leary of Minnifield. He did not participate in the combine. Does he have something to hide? He could have answered a lot of questions by competing against his peers. Now we have to wait for his pro day which will not be under the same conditions as Indy. A lot of DBs in this draft had slower forties but they competed. I would not use pick 34 on him and he was projected to go before pick 65. If his measurables are not good he probably drops.

Out of these 3, the only way that will be available in the 2nd will be Minnifield, and he really impressed me with his coverage skills this year. He could also play man and zone, 2 coverages used by Pagano in Baltimroe.

Of the 3 Janoris Jenkins is head and shoulders above the other two. Some people even have Jenkins ahead of Dre' Kirkpatrick. If he's available at 34 it would be a steal.

Jenkins is the only one of the three I can see going in the first round.

Of the 3 Janoris Jenkins is head and shoulders above the other two. Some people even have Jenkins ahead of Dre' Kirkpatrick. If he's available at 34 it would be a steal.

No doubt Jenkins is a great talent, he just seems to have a lot of unnecessary baggage, like teams just now finding out he already has 4 kids with 3 different girls. The colts don't need that Maury drama here lol.