• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• FWI  I was listening to a local sports talk radio show discussing The Bills and who should they target in FA.   Second player on his list was Glowinski of the Colts to help bolster the interior of their OL. 
    • I wonder if there will be a scenario where the Colts could trade up for Oliver.   The guy I would love to trade up for would be Rashan Gary. I know he underperformed in college...but I don't care...from a skill set...he is the perfect fit for LDE in this defense.   I also really like Ferrell and Josh Allen (who is like a stronger Leonard with pass rush moves).   If the Colts had a playoff season and still got one of those four guys...wow.
    • Actually I think a performance deficiency is more harsh than a talent deficiency.  Performance means they didn't do their job well.  talent means they lack the attributes he is looking for.  To make it simple, if you want a guy with 4.5 speed but the current guy is a 4.7 speed guy, he may perform to the best of his abilities but doesn't have the skill or talent the position requires. My criticisms of you are derived from reading you posts, nothing more.
    • Just read where DT Gerald McCoy of the Bucs could get released for cap reasons.  They would save 13m.  His production is still very good and he would be turning 31 next month.  He's younger than Woods and Hunt.  
    • Agree 100%. I used to run a company before I retired and you cannot have discontent from one person as it spreads malcontent in the entire company fast. I will pass on the malcontents.
  • Members

• zibby43

zibby43 823

• PureLuck

PureLuck 35

• Rally5

Rally5 454

• Barry Sears

Barry Sears 579

• w87r

w87r 181

• Gramz