Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2012 Colts Mock Draft

Decided to update my mock. I also heard we will for sure get comp. picks for Johnson and Session but idk what rounds so im going with 4 and 6.

1- Andrew Luck QB, Stanford

2- Alameda Ta'amu NT, Washington: A NT is needed now we made the switch and Ta'amu is a great prospect.

3- Tommy Streeter WR, Miami: Wayne and Garcon will most likely leave. Jenkins is an underrated prospect who is fast, runs great routes, and has ideal size at 6'5".

4- Jamell Fleming CB, Oklahoma: Powers is the only starting caliber CB on the team. Fleming is a great player with speed who can provide depth on a depleated CB roster.

4- Blake Gideon S, Texas: Gideon is a good player who has held up solidly against Baylor and OSU. He can definaly give depth in case Bullitt gets injured.....again.

5- Jaymes Brooks G, Virgina Tech: He is a solid player with good size. He can run and pass block very well. Deim and Pollak are FAs and one will most likely leave.

6- Ronnie Hillman RB, San Diego State: Carter fumbles, Addai is just terrible, an Brown is a little inconsistant. Bringing in an extra RB for compation couldnt hurt.

6- Antoine McClain G, Clemson: He is an underrated guard and is needed for depth. Reitz IMO was a good guard who can hold down a starting spot. While Deim is old and an upgrade and depth is needed.

7- Justin Bethal CB, Prespyterian College: I know he comes from a small college but he good skills. Looking back at the east-west shrine game he did good against top players.

pretty nice draft, I wouldn't be upset with it. I really like your 6th and 7th rounders but I'd say we need to go with another receiver in there somewhere if both Garcon and Wayne leave. btw did you mean A.J. Jenkins in the third, because your description for Streeter began with "Jenkins is an underrated prospect"

pretty nice draft, I wouldn't be upset with it. I really like your 6th and 7th rounders but I'd say we need to go with another receiver in there somewhere if both Garcon and Wayne leave. btw did you mean A.J. Jenkins in the third, because your description for Streeter began with "Jenkins is an underrated prospect"

Oh no Jenkins was my last pick then i changed it to streeter.

Gotta draft at least one 5 tech for the defensive transition.

I wouldn't draft a RB, if you want to bring one in undrafted that would be fine, but Carter will improve and Addai is not terrible.

Also not a big fan of Streeter. I like AJ Jenkins better in a later round or Chris Givens in that round.