Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This Wr Pretty Much Flies Under The Radar In First 3 Rounds, Imo

http://www.nationalf...AJ-Jenkins.html

It is A.J.Jenkins of Illinois. I liked his drills, I like his speed, and also I like the fact that his game tape matches his speed, not many wideouts including Tommy Streeter can say that.

Where is this guy rated at? Round 4??? Top of round 3 - if he is there, no hesitation on my part, to be honest.

I find it interesting that some poster compared his game tape, drills, smooth route running and all his skills to Marvin Harrison. Makes you sit back and think.

Thoughts???

I hope he drops to the 4th. Looking at his tape he seems like a 2nd round talent. Some of these players will move up in the rankings after the pro days. Lets hope AJ or Marvin Jones lasts. Some of the high profile receivers will drop and this is a solid WR draft.

I've been high on him for a while, but his name never really gets mentioned. He had decent numbers but didn't have huge numbers because of the system he played in at Illinois (big rushing attack). You have to like the combine numbers he posted, and his game is reminiscent of Marvin Harrison. I've only ever seen him projected as high as the 4th round....and that's where I'd take him.

I've been high on him for a while, but his name never really gets mentioned. He had decent numbers but didn't have huge numbers because of the system he played in at Illinois (big rushing attack). You have to like the combine numbers he posted, and his game is reminiscent of Marvin Harrison. I've only ever seen him projected as high as the 4th round....and that's where I'd take him.

I had the exact same thought. He has good speed, style, and great hands on tape.