Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2018 Strength of Schedule

Lucky Colts Fan

24 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

For what it's worth, the Packers have the "most difficult" schedule.  The Texans are 32nd, and the Titans 31st.

The Colts are tied with the Patriots for 22nd.

:dunno:

Please share your source. I'd like to read it and see where the Vikes are. I thought the Vikes would have the toughest schedule. 

19 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Please share your source. I'd like to read it and see where the Vikes are. I thought the Vikes would have the toughest schedule. 

Every-teams-2018-strength-of-schedule-ranking-1-32

It's a video that starts with the Packers at #1 and ends with the Texans at 32.

Vikes are tied for 8th.

Good info though.  How many playoff teams and teams with winning records each team has to face.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Every-teams-2018-strength-of-schedule-ranking-1-32

It's a video that starts with the Packers at #1 and ends with the Texans at 32.

Vikes are tied for 8th.

Good info though.  How many playoff teams and teams with winning records each team has to face.

interesting.  I didn't think the schedules were released until this afternoon?

33 minutes ago, csmopar said:

interesting.  I didn't think the schedules were released until this afternoon?

The schedule is determined by division and how you finish last year.   We have known the opponents since the season ended.   We just don't know when were playing the games

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

The schedule is determined by division and how you finish last year.   We have known the opponents since the season ended.   We just don't know when were playing the games

Basically we know the schedule, except for 2 teams for the rest of ever... For now

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• https://www.nfl.com/news/bill-tobin-longtime-nfl-executive-dies-at-age-83   He drafted some all time great players like Harrison, and of course is famous for his verbal match with Mel Kiper. RIP!
    • Then begs the question. Do u want to say draft a MJH at 4 and turn around in 4 years or would u say draft Turner and pay him 30mill in 4 years? All day every day for the franchise rush end. I am not a big believer in 30 mill for a wr. Reid is a fantastic coach and look what he did with Hill.
    • I literally just posted that clip, it's where the conversation about QBs started.
    • Funny you brought this up.  I just listened to an interview Ballard did today with Rich Eisen.  He asked him if he has given any thought on how many quarterbacks will be taken before our pick and how many does he think.  He said sure we go through those evaluations.  It helps us with for planning purposes.  He asked him how many.  4 or 5 or 6?   He laughed out loud at 6.  He said Rich if it’s 6 we will be so excited.  Let’s hope so.  He also said the draft board is not yet set.  Won’t be until the night before the draft.  He also said he has had multiple conversations with other GM’s concerning the draft.  Preparing themselves for opportunities that could take place.  And they will continue up until the draft starts.  He said trade conversations won’t really materialize until you are within three picks of any trade.  Giving you time to finalize it.  Interesting interview.  Oh he pretty much ruled out moving up for Harrison.   Going up into the top of the draft would be very costly for him he said.  Thinks he’s a great talent but he thinks he’s pretty much out of our reach.
    • I personally wouldn’t touch Williams with a 10 foot pole. He seems like a distraction and cancerous. He may be Uber talented but I don’t feel like he is a winner, and don’t feel like his heart is in it. I think he gets the bag and just sets it on cruise control. There is absolutely nothing to base this off of aside from my gut feeling.  Maye Daniels  Penix Nix McCarthy   Maye is your prototype passer and I think his deficiencies are easily fixed with good coaching.   Daniels seems the most limited to me, proficient and will be very dependent on where he goes.    Will always have a soft spot for Penix, he throws such a pretty deep ball. His 40 time should have opened some eyes.   Nix is probably the safest pick IMO. I think he’s got the tools to fit nearly any offense. Has the athleticism, arm talent and I think he’s got the between the ears to excel in most offenses.   I see the appeal with McCarthy, he was as unselfish as they come allowing the run game to shine instead of checking to pass plays. I think his ceiling is a solid game manager.  
  • Members

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,126

• AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 2,381

• Kc77

Kc77 3

Rookie
    • Restinpeacesweetchloe

Restinpeacesweetchloe 42,375

• TheEdgeis1

TheEdgeis1 74