Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Memorial Draft (Post Easter) Round 4 (Final Round)

With the 128th pick, the San Francisco 49ers select:

Kameron Kelly, S/CB, San Diego St

The 49ers still have a need at Safety, especially after not retaining Eric Reid. Kelly is a rangy Safety that most recently also played CB in college. I think he could be a good FS as is or move to CB, which would require a bit more work.

On 18/04/2018 at 5:12 PM, OffensivelyPC said:

lol if you just picked cool names no one would know the difference at this point.  Once we get to round 4, but especially round 5, no one knows what will happen to an even greater extent compared to Rounds 1-3

Now in the realms of guesswork for me and so, thanks to the above advice.......

With the 129th pick of the 2018 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select:

Folorunso Fatukasi, Connecticut, DL1T

3 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Seahawks got him at 120:

20 (120). Seattle Seahawks - Folorunso Fatukasi, DT, UConn

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Seahawks got him at 120:

6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

crap, just this as i posted.

Apologies, missed that pick and was looking at an older big board.

No need to change pick @csmopar my pick is updated to 

Mark Walton      Miami (FL)           RBF   

• Like 1

Here's my draft for the Dolphins:

Round 1: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming 

Round 2: James Daniels, OC/OG Iowa

Round 3: Nathan Shepherd, DT, Fort Hayes State

Round 4.1: Fred Warner, LB, BYU

Round 4.2: Alex Cappa, OT, Humboldt State

With the QB of the future secured, I decided to give him a good O-line and I got the best C in the draft in James Daniels who can also kick out to guard. Alex Cappa is developmental prospect at tackle and I expect him to be part of the future of this line. With the third round pick I decided to go interior disruption with Nathan Shepherd and with the first 4th round I got linebacker help with Fred Warner.

I love my picks... I still have work to do on that roster though, so I wonder if we are doing more rounds? 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Coincidentally, that would have been a very good pick.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, stitches said:

Here's my draft for the Dolphins:

Round 1: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming 

Round 2: James Daniels, OC/OG Iowa

Round 3: Nathan Shepherd, DT, Fort Hayes State

Round 4.1: Fred Warner, LB, BYU

Round 4.2: Alex Cappa, OT, Humboldt State

With the QB of the future secured, I decided to give him a good O-line and I got the best C in the draft in James Daniels who can also kick out to guard. Alex Cappa is developmental prospect at tackle and I expect him to be part of the future of this line. With the third round pick I decided to go interior disruption with Nathan Shepherd and with the first 4th round I got linebacker help with Fred Warner.

I love my picks... I still have work to do on that roster though, so I wonder if we are doing more rounds? 

Nice draft. I was hoping Alex Cappa was going to hang around, this might be the sweet spot for him, round 4.

• Thanks 1

135th Pick the rams will take Marcus Allen safety Penn State.

136 th Pick the rams will take cam Thomas edge Miami.

this gives the rams 

round 3 Tyrell Crosby OT

round 4 Shaquem Griffin Olb

round 4 Marcus Allen S

round 4 Cam Thomas edge 

i was a little disappointed that I didn’t look in to the rams and see that they have no 1st or 2nd round picks but I feel like at some point all 4 of these guys will be starting in their career. 

4 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

If there's enough interest, we can continue the 5th round just starting it on this thread. @WarGhost21 or whomever wants to continue running commish duties, you should @ everyone with a team and gauge interest.

I don't really care either way. Really is now just a pure guessing game from this point out

• Like 1

2018 Cleveland Browns Draft:

1. B Chubb   DE

2. Q. Nelson  G

3. K. Miller     T

4. S. Michel   RB

5. L. Falk        QB

6. M. Ateman WR

* I'm satisfied with the moves I made , left two positions on the board that I wanted to address but overall this draft + FA moves made this offseason and the Cleveland Browns can definitely look forward to the future and winning more football games. IMO one more good draft away from having a great team. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, csmopar said:

Consensus call? He's well past his time 

If it is the Cowboys (which I think it is), I'd give them Allen Lazard at WR.

Can we do a final update on fourth round and the picks available?

Maybe we can break for the weekend and do just Round 5 and get it done before the draft? I can tell a bit of mock draft fatigue setting in to do all rounds, just a hunch. That is why the suggestion of just Round 5.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, chad72 said:

If it is the Cowboys (which I think it is), I'd give them Allen Lazard at WR.

Can we do a final update on fourth round and the picks available?

Maybe we can break for the weekend and do just Round 5 and get it done before the draft? I can tell a bit of mock draft fatigue setting in to do all rounds, just a hunch. That is why the suggestion of just Round 5.

yeah, give me a few minutes and I'll up date the lists.

And I agree, I'm noticing a fatigue thing setting in too.  I think we should just call it a day after round 4 ends.

• Like 2

Pick (overall) 

1 (101). Green Bay Packers from Cleveland Browns - Mike White, QB, Western Kentucky
2 (102). Tampa Bay Buccaneers from New York Giants - RJ McIntosh, DL, Miami
3 (103). Pittsburgh Steelers from Houston Texans (TRADE) - Kerryon Johnson, RB, Auburn
4 (104). Minnesota Vikings from Indianapolis Colts (TRADE) - Holton Hill, CB, Texas
5 (105). Chicago Bears - Jalyn Holms, DL, Ohio State
6 (106). Denver Broncos - Kyzir White, S, West Virginia
7 (107). New York Jets - Tre'Quan Smith, WR, UCF
8 (108). New York Giants from Tampa Bay Buccaneers -  Uchenna Nwosu, DE/OLB, USC
9 (109). Washington Redskins from Denver Broncos via San Francisco 49ers - Tony Brown, CB, Alabama
10 (110). Oakland Raiders - Derrick Nnadi, DL, Florida State
11 (111). Los Angeles Rams from Miami Dolphins - Shaquem Griffin, OLB, UCF
12 (112). Cincinnati Bengals - Brendan Mahon, OG, Penn State.
13 (113). Denver Broncos from Washington Redskins - Jeff Holland, EDGE, Auburn.
14 (114). Cleveland Browns from Minnesota Vikings via Cleveland Browns via Green Bay Packers (TRADE) WR Marcell Ateman
15 (115). Chicago Bears from Arizona Cardinals -cedric wilson WR

16 (116). Dallas Cowboys- Dorance Armstrong, EDGE.
17 (117). Detroit Lions - Kalen Ballage, RB, Arizona St.
18 (118). Baltimore Ravens -Terrell Edmunds, S,  Virginia Tech 
19 (119). Los Angeles Chargers - Andrew Brown,  DL, Virginia.
21 (121). Buffalo Bills - Martinas Rankin, OG/OT, Mississippi St.
22 (122). Kansas City Chiefs -  Kansas City Chiefs select Kevin Toliver II, CB, LSU
23 (123). Miami Dolphins from Cleveland Browns through Carolina Panthers - Fred Warner, LB, BYU. 

24(124). Kansas City Chiefs: Scott Quessenberry, C, UCLA
25 (125). Tennessee Titans: DaeSean Hamilton, WR, Penn State

26 (126) Alanta Falcons : Antonio Callaway, WR, Florida
27 (127). New Orleans Saints - Poona Ford         Texas    DL3T      6'0"        300 
28 (128). San Francisco 49ers from Pittsburgh Steelers - Kameron Kelly, S/CB, San Diego St
29 (129). Jacksonville Jaguars - Mark Walton      Miami (FL)           RBF 
30 (130). Philadelphia Eagles from Minnesota Vikings -  Nyheim Hines, RB, N.C. State 
31 (131). Miami Dolphins from New England Patriots through Philadelphia Eagles - Alex Cappa, OT, Humboldt State
32 (132). Philadelphia Eagles - Tyler Conklin, TE, at 132
33 (133). Green Bay Packers (Compensatory) - Nick Nelson CB
34 (134). Arizona Cardinals (Compensatory) - Geron Christian, OT, Louisville
35 (135). Los Angeles Rams from New York Giants (Compensatory) - Marcus Allen safety Penn State.
36 (136). Los Angeles Rams from New England Patriots (Compensatory) - cam Thomas edge Miami
37 (137). Dallas Cowboys (Compensatory) -Allen Lazard at WR.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, csmopar said:

So that concludes round 4. Do I really need to update the remaining player list? I mean no point in doing it if we arent doing round 5.

I am fine with doing just round 5 but not more. I know @crazycolt1 already chimed in and was fine whatever we decided, now it would be up to the others if we are doing Round 5 or not.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

I am fine with doing just round 5 but not more. I know @crazycolt1 already chimed in and was fine whatever we decided, now it would be up to the others if we are doing Round 5 or not.

I'm good either way, but I've noticed more and more GMs not making their picks so I think people as a whole are bored with it.

Just now, csmopar said:

I'm good either way, but I've noticed more and more GMs not making their picks so I think people as a whole are bored with it.

Yeah, I saw that too. Might just leave it alone at this point and get psyched for the real thing. :) 

35 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I agree with that.  I think out of all the picks yesterday, it seemed to me at least half of them were auto-selected.  So I'd be on board with just scrapping rounds 5-7 and call it a day.  

I hope everyone had fun with this and will participate in another one next year!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I agree with that.  I think out of all the picks yesterday, it seemed to me at least half of them were auto-selected.  So I'd be on board with just scrapping rounds 5-7 and call it a day.  

I hope everyone had fun with this and will participate in another one next year!

How many picks remain?

13 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Alright, I was just wondering about the first 4. We should end it here, and create a discussion thread like was done last year!

Yeah, that would be great. I really didn't have the time to look at the others drafts.

I also didn't have the time to study my Packers picks like I should have and I am not really too happy with a couple of them.

Oh well, it was fun and entertaining to say the least.