Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'll put it this way...if it weren't for Ballard's drafts and FA signings, we'd be 2-11, most likely.   Lots of reasons we're 6-7, but primarily, it's because Ballard drafted and built this roster with Andrew Luck as the QB.  Luck with healthy WRs (Hilton, Funchess, Campbell, Pascal, etc.) and our TEs, plus the running game and we'd be 11-2, most likely.  The missed kicks by AV wouldn't have cost us close games, because we would have had bigger leads.   Losing Luck, the numerous serious injures and JB not having weapons at the skill positions has contributed to the 6-7 record.   Now, I am disappointed in our defense...yes, there have been injuries, but nothing close to what we've had on the offensive side of the ball.  I expected our defense to be much better this year.   Then, there's the kicking game, but we all know the problem with that without going into detail.   Get some proven veteran offensive skill players for JB to work with next season, and add that to the running game and we win more games and put more points on the board.   I do feel that a QB will be drafted and prepared to take over in 2021.  Hopefully we sign some veterans on both sides to help these young guys.  The foundation is there, now it's time to build with quality, proven players.   Also disappointed in our OL play and I have no thoughts on way they have regressed.
    • Nuts to the 2nd rounder! If we are taking a QB, we want the highest 1st rounder possible...ransom the farm to move up.
    • Johnson had more yards Sunday in three catches then Cain has had with the Steelers and colts combined. Johnson also has better measurables then Cain. He is faster and has a better vertical. Now maybe we could of had both right now.  I think Jacoby has way more trust in Johnson then he had in Cain. Which is understandable because he worked with Johnson on the scout team last year. Johnson had opportunities to sign elsewhere and decided to stay here because of Reich. 
    • Is that bad that he is adding players when someone goes down?
    • Will drew brees break peyton manning td record this week.  How funny/ ironic/ fixed is it that he throws 5 td last week vs a great defense and happens to be playing the Colts on prime time to put him position to break it. Brady is 5 behind. 
  • Members