TKnight24

Andrew Luck will speak with media tomorrow

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, deedub75 said:

What steps did Luck skip and who allowed him to skip said steps?  They keep talking about not skipping steps like it's an excuse as to why he's not back.  Luck and the Colts sound like they don't know what is going to happen.  

My thought too.  Last year they said rehab was going to be very deliberate.  And then we find out he skipped steps.  Doesn't rehab have to be supervised in some way when you decide to enter into a 100 million dollar contract?  Do the Colts approve a rehab schedule set forth by the player, his doctor, and the Colts doctor staff that has to be monitored for compliance?

 

Or does the player decide to just do what he wants based upon what his doctor says, or not?

 

Everything said by Luck or the Colts to this point is a bunch of talk to placate an audience.  We shall see come practice time what the situation is and not a moment before.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

You’re awful high on guys who were just ok in college.

 

I don’t have any expectations he ever takes a snap again.

 

I am of the mind the Jacoby era is upon us.

 

Well in other post I referred to them as potential franchise.

But your right, I do like them and I think all 4 will turn out to be at  least decent starting caliber QB's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Draft Nelson to protect Brissett may be the likely outcome.  I had a torn rotator cuff, fractured scapula, and torn biceps tendon all repaired.  There are no guarantees he’ll ever have the same arm strength, comfort, or arm stamina again.  Trust me, it sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Well in other post I referred to them as potential franchise.

But your right, I do like them and I think all 4 will turn out to be at  least decent starting caliber QB's.

Closer to Sanchez and Linehart imho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wake up and smell the coffee, folks.  This guy is finished.  Better draft a QB at No.6 (Mayfield, if available, but doubtful).

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All this " not skipping a step" is a load of nonsense. How many steps are there in TWO year? The dude STILL hasn't thrown a football..... That's concerning. I don't want to see another year of Brissett.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

All this " not skipping a step" is a load of nonsense. How many steps are there in TWO year? The dude STILL hasn't thrown a football..... That's concerning. I don't want to see another year of Brissett.

Theres lots of steps in recovery from surgery..maybe every week...

..what I got is that Andrew reinjured himself trying to rush his rehab...and he had to start the rehab sequence over

 

How long did it take Peyton..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Theres lots of steps in recovery from surgery..maybe every week...

..what I got is that Andrew reinjured himself trying to rush his rehab...and he had to start the rehab sequence over

 

How long did it take Peyton..?

About 18 months

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the people being skeptical blows my mind. Andrew looks 100% better now than he did back in December. When he spoke today he looked happy and sounded optimistic. Maybe he is in on the conspiracy to sell tickets :sarcasm: lmao. Geez give the silliness a break. If he was actually done the Colts would've never traded their 3rd pick because they would need a QB. If the people think what the Colts say is nonsense then find another team to root for, that simple. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not here too feed the trolls but this has reeked all along. Even if Luck comes back healthy will he ever be close to form that we last saw him. He shied away from saying he's changing his throwing motion but said he's learning to use his lower body to add power and speed to his throws. To me that's a concern, is he having to do this due to not regaining strength in his shoulder or bicep? Most people respect honesty, wish the colts would be truthful so we could all move on either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, boo2202 said:

Not here too feed the trolls but this has reeked all along. Even if Luck comes back healthy will he ever be close to form that we last saw him. He shied away from saying he's changing his throwing motion but said he's learning to use his lower body to add power and speed to his throws. To me that's a concern, is he having to do this due to not regaining strength in his shoulder or bicep? Most people respect honesty, wish the colts would be truthful so we could all move on either way.

A lot of QB's use their leg strength when throwing, like Pitchers. That is where a lot of their power comes from. I think this situation is much different than last season. Luck looks so much healthier and even sounds more rejuvenated compared to even 4 or 5 months ago. No matter what I say doesn't matter because some people will still think he's done until he plays a down. My concern level at this point on a scale of 0-10 is at a 3. It's only because he isn't throwing yet. In December towards the end of the season it was at a 6 because of the way he looked physically and how unhappy he looked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This "injury" i can see dragging into the season again. Would not be surprised if we see Jacoby starting come week 1. I want to be optimistic but at this point in time i am starting to think Andrew may never be the same quarterback.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People who are saying he's finished don't understand the body and recovery.  The problem was this was a year recovery from the start, and he/the Colts took it too fast and it set him back.  If he were 38 then I'd be more concerned for his career.  He isn't and if done the right way, which is slowly, he can make a full recovery and be slingin the rock again.  Of course, this injury puts him at risk for future problems though.  So building that OL should be a priority, which is why I would have NO problem with the taking Nelson AND taking an OT in the 2nd round.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2018/02/19/yes-a-notre-dame-lineman-leads-this-years-top-50-nfl-draft-prospects/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a3d8bad60d9

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

This "injury" i can see dragging into the season again. Would not be surprised if we see Jacoby starting come week 1. I want to be optimistic but at this point in time i am starting to think Andrew may never be the same quarterback.

If that would be the case, then Ballard would've never traded the #3 pick because Brissett isn't a franchise QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If that would be the case, then Ballard would've never traded the #3 pick because Brissett isn't a franchise QB.

I think everyone including Ballard has a high amount of hope and optimism about the situation, but in reality i don't think anyone truly knows whats going to happen. I just hope he takes the field week 1 and wins us some games, but if thats not the case i hope some light gets shed on the situation before the next off season. Since he went on IR i have been a full believer that we won't draft a QB till next year if we need too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

I think everyone including Ballard has a high amount of hope and optimism about the situation, but in reality i don't think anyone truly knows whats going to happen. I just hope he takes the field week 1 and wins us some games, but if thats not the case i hope some light gets shed on the situation before the next off season. Since he went on IR i have been a full believer that we won't draft a QB till next year if we need too.

Of course I would be lying if I said I wasn't a tad worried. He hasn't thrown yet but he is just taking everything slowly and making sure he gets back 100% IMO. I think last season he was rushing things to get back. That is a serious injury if you don't do all the right steps to recover and be patient about it, especially for a QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boy, I’m glad I’m busy with my life and I don’t really live and die with the Colts because I would find this situation even more frustrating than already is. 

I really hope Colts, Luck and company don’t think they can treat fans like fools because that would be ... I don’t even want to think about it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

.I believe the poster’s name is called the Anarchist...not the Anti-Christ.

You know what's funny? I like Anarchist as a poster even when we don't see eye to eye on something. It was just an innocent mistake. Then again, wasn't it Freud, the father of psychology, who said there are no accidents? haha 

 

All kidding aside, my apologizes to TAC. Thanks for pointing out this typo on my behalf C1788. Shows you where my head is at. Does this mean I should change my call sign from SW1 to El Diablo now? Probably. 

 

Anyhow, thanks for taking this mishap in stride & only lightly raking me over the hot coals anyway. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DougDew said:

My thought too.  Last year they said rehab was going to be very deliberate.  And then we find out he skipped steps.  Doesn't rehab have to be supervised in some way when you decide to enter into a 100 million dollar contract?  Do the Colts approve a rehab schedule set forth by the player, his doctor, and the Colts doctor staff that has to be monitored for compliance?

 

Or does the player decide to just do what he wants based upon what his doctor says, or not?

 

Everything said by Luck or the Colts to this point is a bunch of talk to placate an audience.  We shall see come practice time what the situation is and not a moment before.

 

I’m with you. This skipping steps excuse is just a deflection. I don’t buy it. Instead of just admitting that they just don’t know what the hell is wrong they want to blame it on skipping steps. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

I am not certain Luck will be our qb or not. I don't think you, or ballard or Irsay or anyone in local or national media do either. And if he does come back no one knows for certain what level he will play at. And regardless of what level no one knows for certain how long he will stay healthy. He may come back and play at a Unitas level for the next decade. Or he may not. The thing is it's UNKNOWN. Which is why drafting a potential franchise qb as insurance wouldn't have been a bad idea.

You said yourself next years draft doesn't have a good qb prospect. Good QB's don't grpw on trees. They are very hard to come by. Much harder than a Guard, a linebacker etc... So when your franchise qb's health is in question And you have a top 3 draft pick in a qb draft class that is ppssibly the best since '83, drafting one would have been the safe, smart thing to do. Especially when you can flip him for a big haul if Luck turns out ok.

 

As far as what makes me leary of Luck's future? Well, he's a qb and he has a bad shoulder. He still is not throwing a real football. Even 14 months or so after surgery. And all the secrecy that surrounds the situation sure doesn't help.

Hey there LJ, 

 

Thanks for your reply. I wasn't looking to gang up on you in a gotcha moment or anything just to be clear. I only want a sense of why some fans want to draft another QB that's all & you furnished me with a few reasons. 1. Quality QBs are hard to secure, 2. Luck's ability to return to what he was before the injury is up in the air & far from definitive right now, & 3. It's been over a yr since Luck's play in a game with live sacks, rushes, scrabbles, & physical contact. 

 

Okay, you answered my question. 

 

If I were to counter that argument, I would say this: Could we afford to pay Luck's contract, Brissett's contract, & any rookie QB's contract & still not have salary cap complications moving forward? I doubt it. 

 

Shoulders are a lot like knees. They are a pretty resilient body part if your surgeon is competent & your patient listens to his medical experts in the recovery phase. 

 

I also think that just because Luck has played a game in 14 months it doesn't mean you throw your field general away & start over. Way too soon to make that call yet. Give Andrew this season yet & let's see what his touch & accuracy look like first. Every patient has their own timetable. At least Luck is itching to play. It's not like Luck is wavering on wanting to play professional football again after surgery. The drive to compete & win is still there inside him. He's not shell shocked about taking hits or completing passes. 

 

My Die Hard joke was only an attempt for you to measure your worry level of Andrew playing this season. Right now, I'm a 2 on a 10 scale personally. I'm pretty confident Luck will see game action this year.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This conspiracy talk is giving me a headache.

Did it ever dawn on anyone Luck hasn't signed the release for his medical issues to be discussed and made public by anyone? Just because he is a football player for the NFL does not entitle anyone including the fans to be told anything about any of his medical procedures, rehab or anything else pertaining to any part of his medical history.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

This conspiracy talk is giving me a headache.

Did it ever dawn on anyone Luck hasn't signed the release for his medical issues to be discussed and made public by anyone? Just because he is a football player for the NFL does not entitle anyone including the fans to be told anything about any of his medical procedures, rehab or anything else pertaining to any part of his medical history.

Come on now, he is in on the conspiracy to sell tickets remember :sarcasm:. Andrew had no idea what the problem was according to some people but yet he has the best doctors in the world. He knew what the problem was but just rushed to get back last season IMO. He is doing everything 100% right as of now to make sure he gets 100%. Who knows what Irsay was being told by the Docs or Andrew either last season as well.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Come on now, he is in on the conspiracy to sell tickets remember :sarcasm:. Andrew had no idea what the problem was according to some people but yet he has the best doctors in the world. He knew what the problem was but just rushed to get back last season IMO. He is doing everything 100% right as of now to make sure he gets 100%. Who knows what Irsay was being told by the Docs or Andrew either last season as well.

It just dumbfounds me how most fans feel they have a right to know any players medical issues.

Anyone who has had anything medical done over the last few years knows one of the very first question ask is there anyone you wish your medical problem discussed with. It is against the law for the medical institution to discuss anyone's medical issues without a court order. NFL owners, GMs or coaches by law can't talk about it even though they may have the knowledge.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

This conspiracy talk is giving me a headache.

 

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Come on now, he is in on the conspiracy to sell tickets remember :sarcasm:.  He knew what the problem was but just rushed to get back last season IMO. 

Since I don't live in INDY & I'm not a season ticket holder, I understand that fans don't want to endure a losing season again. That's a big commitment on the time & financial front to attend games without our face of the franchise under center on Sundays. I won't criticize loyal fans over that. 

 

However, I do agree that these health conspiracies & ticket sale rumors do seem to get overblown at times. 

 

In the meantime, I will just chill & listen to Axl Rose whistle "Patience" on my computer I guess. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

It just dumbfounds me how most fans feel they have a right to know any players medical issues.

Anyone who has had anything medical done over the last few years knows one of the very first question ask is there anyone you wish your medical problem discussed with. It is against the law for the medical institution to discuss anyone's medical issues without a court order. NFL owners, GMs or coaches by law can't talk about it even though they may have the knowledge.

It also cracks me up that people think Irsay just lied about Luck to sell tickets. We haven't had a problem selling out for 2 decades and have been in Indy for 35 years. Maybe Irsay, Luck, and Ballard all have lunch everyday together and get on the same page to tell people want they want to hear lmao - that's how some people in here come off as. Freakin hilarious.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Patrick Miller said:

All this " not skipping a step" is a load of nonsense. How many steps are there in TWO year? The dude STILL hasn't thrown a football..... That's concerning. I don't want to see another year of Brissett.

The Colts could leave the NFL and join the Nerf Football League. Andrew would be all-nerf for sure.

 

Too bad next year’s draftable qb’s look weak as it is obvious the Colts are rolling the dice this year on a shoulder fifteen months after surgery that can’t even take the strain of throwing a football. We should have kept the #3 pick and taken a top qb who could have been traded later if Luck comes back. It’s not like this team is going anywhere in 2018 and we now could be hunting for a top qb to draft for years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, azcolt said:

The Colts could leave the NFL and join the Nerf Football League. Andrew would be all-nerf for sure.

 

Too bad next year’s draftable qb’s look weak as it is obvious the Colts are rolling the dice this year on a shoulder fifteen months after surgery that can’t even take the strain of throwing a football. We should have kept the #3 pick and taken a top qb who could have been traded later if Luck comes back. It’s not like this team is going anywhere in 2018 and we now could be hunting for a top qb to draft for years. 

There is no rolling the dice as you say.

Ballard has already said that Brissett was traded for with the future in mind. He was covering his bases last season. What you also failed to understand is Ballard said this team was not about one player. You think that didn't include Luck?  As much as Luck is loved as a member of the Colts Ballard has to carry on with or without him just as the fans have to.

Now you may have a problem with Brissett being a starting QB in the NFL but that is a whole different issue.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ricker182 said:

I'm honestly closer to thinking he'll never take another snap.  

  

This is totally disheartening.   

  

The fact that he hasn't been throwing a full size football yet is a gigantic red flag.      

 

Something is VERY wrong.

  

 

Ominous, dark, & desolate. You sure know how to cheer a guy up don't ya? If Hallmark cards needs a creative inspirational writer for a new Apocalypse line, I'll give em your contact info r-182. 

 

I know; I know you're just telling us how you feel. Just messing around. You are entitled to your POV. Fair enough. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point it's all speculation one way or the other.There's nothing we can do about so best just to wait and see.Sitting around worrying about doesn't help.

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

There is no rolling the dice as you say.

Ballard has already said that Brissett was traded for with the future in mind. He was covering his bases last season. What you also failed to understand is Ballard said this team was not about one player. You think that didn't include Luck?  As much as Luck is loved as a member of the Colts Ballard has to carry on with or without him just as the fans have to.

Now you may have a problem with Brissett being a starting QB in the NFL but that is a whole different issue.

Lets say worse case scenario, Luck doesn't recover. Although I don't think Brissett is a franchise QB, I think he can be Good. Then I guess we just draft a QB next season. I don't see that though. The people that are doubting our organization are basically calling Luck a liar, not just Irsay a liar which is Sad IMO. If Luck didn't think he would recover 100%, I doubt he would've been real jovial today. He looked great physically and sounded very upbeat.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lets say worse case scenario, Luck doesn't recover. Although I don't think Brissett is a franchise QB, I think he can be Good. Then I guess we just draft a QB next season. I don't see that though. The people that are doubting our organization are basically calling Luck a liar, not just Irsay a liar which is Sad IMO. If Luck didn't think he would recover 100%, I doubt he would've been real jovial today. He looked great physically and sounded very upbeat.

Preach my brotha!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lets say worse case scenario, Luck doesn't recover. Although I don't think Brissett is a franchise QB, I think he can be Good. Then I guess we just draft a QB next season. I don't see that though. The people that are doubting our organization are basically calling Luck a liar, not just Irsay a liar which is Sad IMO. If Luck didn't think he would recover 100%, I doubt he would've been real jovial today. He looked great physically and sounded very upbeat.

I feel pretty good about Luck and his return.

Now it's a wait and see scenario for all of us. If he don't get back to a quality starting QB we have no choice but to move on with what we have. It would be sad but the reality of it is the is nothing else to do.

I hope the work and training he got from Tom House and Adam Dedeaux  helped him not only with his arm and shoulder but also his mechanics. We have a couple of coaches hired that seem to be pretty good in those areas.

I am staying positive till we see what happens.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I feel pretty good about Luck and his return.

Now it's a wait and see scenario for all of us. If he don't get back to a quality starting QB we have no choice but to move on with what we have. It would be sad but the reality of it is the is nothing else to do.

I hope the work and training he got from Tom House and Adam Dedeaux  helped him not only with his arm and shoulder but also his mechanics. We have a couple of coaches hired that seem to be pretty good in those areas.

I am staying positive till we see what happens.

Yeah I am upbeat about this. Some people are just real worried because of the way things went down last season. Luck looks like a different person now IMO. I could be wrong and the guy might be done but I doubt it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I am upbeat about this. Some people are just real worried because of the way things went down last season. Luck looks like a different person now IMO. I could be wrong and the guy might be done but I doubt it.

Yeah, I am hoping Luck is voted the comeback player of the year next year.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone else notice that Andrew addressed the head coach as "Frank" and I absolutely love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe we already have our back up plan in jacoby brissett. If no Luck should return. Which is why Ballard didn’t want to entertain any trade offers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lets say worse case scenario, Luck doesn't recover. Although I don't think Brissett is a franchise QB, I think he can be Good. Then I guess we just draft a QB next season. I don't see that though. The people that are doubting our organization are basically calling Luck a liar, not just Irsay a liar which is Sad IMO. If Luck didn't think he would recover 100%, I doubt he would've been real jovial today. He looked great physically and sounded very upbeat.

Then I guess we just draft a QB next season, huh? This year is one of the rare years with several highly rated qb’s. Take a look at next year. The cupboard is bare. Of course there is always 2020 or 2021. No one is calling Luck a liar, but no one is calling him a doctor or a seer either. Unless flag football is in his future the fact he can’t even throw a football makes any prediction that he will be ok to be drilled by mean 300 pound men five months from now seem a little shaky. But feel free to be a believer because faith seems to be as useful as further medical care at this point.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, azcolt said:

Then I guess we just draft a QB next season, huh? This year is one of the rare years with several highly rated qb’s. Take a look at next year. The cupboard is bare. Of course there is always 2020 or 2021. No one is calling Luck a liar, but no one is calling him a doctor or a seer either. Unless flag football is in his future the fact he can’t even throw a football makes any prediction that he will be ok to be drilled by mean 300 pound men five months from now seem a little shaky. But feel free to be a believer because faith seems to be as useful as further medical care at this point.

Let me ask you this, if our organization really thought Luck was done then why would we trade our #3 pick with 4 QB's that potentially could be Good if not Great in this Draft? That would make no sense. Hell, I am a nobody and wouldn't do that lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Hey there LJ, 

 

Thanks for your reply. I wasn't looking to gang up on you in a gotcha moment or anything just to be clear. I only want a sense of why some fans want to draft another QB that's all & you furnished me with a few reasons. 1. Quality QBs are hard to secure, 2. Luck's ability to return to what he was before the injury is up in the air & far from definitive right now, & 3. It's been over a yr since Luck's play in a game with live sacks, rushes, scrabbles, & physical contact. 

 

Okay, you answered my question. 

 

If I were to counter that argument, I would say this: Could we afford to pay Luck's contract, Brissett's contract, & any rookie QB's contract & still not have salary cap complications moving forward? I doubt it. 

 

Shoulders are a lot like knees. They are a pretty resilient body part if your surgeon is competent & your patient listens to his medical experts in the recovery phase. 

 

I also think that just because Luck has played a game in 14 months it doesn't mean you throw your field general away & start over. Way too soon to make that call yet. Give Andrew this season yet & let's see what his touch & accuracy look like first. Every patient has their own timetable. At least Luck is itching to play. It's not like Luck is wavering on wanting to play professional football again after surgery. The drive to compete & win is still there inside him. He's not shell shocked about taking hits or completing passes. 

 

My Die Hard joke was only an attempt for you to measure your worry level of Andrew playing this season. Right now, I'm a 2 on a 10 scale personally. I'm pretty confident Luck will see game action this year.  

 

 

 

Oh no, didn't think you were ganging up on me lol. Your probably the most respectful poster here. Certainly NOT like some others that I won't mention who and are on Ignore lol.

 

As far as affording to paying Luck, a rookie, and Brissett. The only one making any money is Luck. And he will get paid whether he's playing or not.

 

I'm not a doctor so I don't really know how resilient knees & shoulders are. But I kinda thought that many players careers were cut short on knee issues and I know Bert Jones career was way too short with a bad shoulder.

I don't know if Luck's doctor was competent or not. In fact I don't even know if it's public knowledge yet on who his doctor was. Like his trainer who he went to Europe with it's unknown who he is. As far as listening to his doctors in recovery phrase he said he missed steps and rushed coming back.

 

And I didn't say I was ready to throw Luck away. Drafting a highly rated QB in a deep QB Draft class is a INSURANCE POLICY for this ORGANIZATION GOUNG FORWARD incase Luck's shoulder doesn't/can't stay healthy. We may not be in position to get a quality QB in the near future if we need one. This was a good season to get one with Luck's health in question.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh.. i dont know what to believe. He looks good, but can't throw a football? Alright, I guess he can be a kicker.. Remember they said he'd be good to go week 1 last year, am i right? Then week 6?

 

I'm not going to cry over something I can't control. If he plays, great. If not, oh well. Good luck Jacoby

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.