Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

Browns Sam Darnold QB  

Giants Bradley Chubb DE 

Jets Baker Mayfield QB  

Browns Saquon Barkley RB  

Broncos  Quenton Nelson OG 

Colts  Tremaine Edmunds LB 

Buccaneers Denzel Ward CB  

Bears Minkah Fitzpatrick DB  

49ers Roquon Smith LB 

Raiders Vita Vea DT 

Dolphins Josh Allen QB 

Bills Josh Rosen QB 

Redskins Derwin James DB 

Packers Calvin Ridley WR 

Cardinals DJ Moore WR 

Ravens Derrius Guice RB  

Chargers Mike McGlinchy OT 

Seahawks: Marcus Davenport DE 

Cowboys Josh Jackson CB 

Lions Da'Ron Payne DT 

Bengals James Daniels OC 

Bills Isaiah Wynn OG 

Patriots Harold Landry EDGE 

Panthers Will Hernandez OG 

Titans Ronnie Harrison DB

Falcons Taven Bryan DT

Saints Jaire Alexander CB 

Steelers Rashaan Evans LB

Jaguars Lamar Jackson QB 

Vikings Connor Williams OT 

Patriots Kolton Miller OT 

Eagles Hayden Hurst TE  

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Four2itus said:

Two QB's out of the first 10 picks? No chance.  (no offense to your post)

That depends on which direction the Giants go and Broncos are the only other team that might go QB after. The general idea is it could happen.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the Edawrds pick, but also believe that QBs will be 4 of 5 first picks

 

Edwards should still be there at 6 to choose

 

I am not sure if anyone noticed, but NFL.con REGRADED Edwards to be slightly HIGHER than Chubb

 

Edwards is going to be a star

 

I think that Chubb will be good, but , I am starting to wonder if he will be a star........

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

I like the Edawrds pick, but also believe that QBs will be 4 of 5 first picks

 

Edwards should still be there at 6 to choose

 

I am not sure if anyone noticed, but NFL.con REGRADED Edwards to be slightly HIGHER than Chubb

 

Edwards is going to be a star

 

I think that Chubb will be good, but , I am starting to wonder if he will be a star........

chubb has a higher floor, edmunds a higher celing 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

chubb has a higher floor, edmunds a higher celing 

Absolutley agree, and great point

 

As someone else mentioned

 

With Chubb, you ARENT getting the next JJ Watt.

 

Chubb should be a good NFL DE.... I am A-OK if we pick him.

 

Edmunds actually has a CHANCE to perform at that JJ Watt level

 

Who knows :)

 

Deano

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

I like the Edawrds pick, but also believe that QBs will be 4 of 5 first picks

 

Edwards should still be there at 6 to choose

 

I am not sure if anyone noticed, but NFL.con REGRADED Edwards to be slightly HIGHER than Chubb

 

Edwards is going to be a star

 

I think that Chubb will be good, but , I am starting to wonder if he will be a star........

Agree about the QBs. That’s why I think pick 6 is really like pick 3. There will be a run on QBs. I think Edmunds is a likely target regardless though. The first 2 players taken after the run on QBs should be Barkley and Chubb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

That depends on which direction the Giants go and Broncos are the only other team that might go QB after. The general idea is it could happen.

 

If this is the scenario that plays out, the colts have a great opportunity to demand a kings ransom for a team who love either Rosen or Allen to trade up. Could really beef up our roster with premium talent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DaveA1102 said:

 

If this is the scenario that plays out, the colts have a great opportunity to demand a kings ransom for a team who love either Rosen or Allen to trade up. Could really beef up our roster with premium talent.

I'd only do it if next years 1 is involved 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...