Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Albert Breer on a Gronk trade: "Couple teams told me in Orlando that they were planning on making them."

It wouldn't be too crazy to see this happen. The Patriots have traded for big names before in the past. Gronk has also contemplated retirement, so a trade would make sense, as the Pats try to salvage what they can out of him. No word on who the two teams are.

Could be a good move for a team not far away. 

Falcons maybe trading their late 1st round pick to take some of the attention off Julio?

Big risk with his injuries of late, as well as his motivation, but what a player to have at your disposal.

They aren't going to get much. He's the best TE in the NFL when he's healthy...but he has lingering health issues.

And then add the uncertainty surrounding his commitment to playing next year...and you have even more questions. If he is already talking about retirement, how does a trade to a new team help that? If anything, I think it would push him closer to that.

And even if he does play, how long does he play? 

Just looking at all of the trades that have occurred this offseason, I can't see Gronk fetching what many would deem to be "fair value" for NE.