Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Its likely that Love is the first pick. I expect the QBs will be over valued as usual. If you want one, you're going to have to go against the rule and pick him earlier than you want. Just the way it is. And the Colts need to get a good one. If Ballard is convinced that Love or whomever can be the future, you pay the price and get him. 
    • I think Miami did it close to perfect.    Fitzpatrick was their only screw up.   He was young, still early on his rookie contract and was stolen by Pit for only their 1st round pick.   Not much chance that they could of had equivalent talent in the 2020 draft.   Currently they are at 22. Tunsil was a decent trade.   They got two 1st rounders and a 2nd round pick.  Tanking for a rebuild is not a bad idea.  Miami has three 1st round picks and multiple 2nd round picks.  Not a bad position for a team that has been mediocre to poor for many years.   Them and the Raiders are like buy now stocks.  
    • Looks like we are going to be in the run for Trevor Lawrence in 2021
    • I don't think there is much flexibility in the NFL schedules.   Obviously you play 6 games against your division opponents.  Then you play 4 games against an AFC division and 4 games against an NFL division.  That leave 2 games which I believe are against teams that finished in the same spot in their division the previous season.   Colts will probably face 2 teams the finish 3rd in their division this season.  These come from the same conference.   The Colts play the AFC North, so it will be the 3rd place teams in the AFC East and West.   Probably the Jets and the Raiders.   So the Colts have: Jax Jax Ten Ten Houston Houston Pit Clev Balt Cincy Chicago Green Bay Min Detroit Jets Raisers   
    • I really like this post. I am on the same page as you. Is he the next Manning or Luck. No. But I would be perfectly content going 9-7, 10-6 or 11-5 with JB and having a great team around him. I have had 14-2 and 13-3 with manning and Luck and it resulted in only 1 Super Bowl win. Might as well as try this and see what happens.    But I agree that we shouldn’t stop looking for a future franchise QB. 
  • Members

• Hoose

Hoose 844

• Myles

Myles 2,655

• bWild

bWild 50

• BleedBlue4Shoe86

BleedBlue4Shoe86 119

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 24,439

• HarryTheCat