Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• https://www.stampedeblue.com/2024/4/1/24118330/i-pity-the-fool-mock-draft     Trade Colts 2nd round (440)   For   Packers pick 58 and 91 (456)   Packers select Zach Frazier C West Virginia 6'2 314lbs Logic: Packers replace Jon Meyers who gave up 5 sacks and had a pff grade of 55.8   Colts trade pick 58 and Kwity Paye   For   Saints Marshon Lattimore CB 27 years old and a conditional 2025 4th (depending on snaps could be 3rd) From Over the cap The team trading for Lattimore would take on his contract as is. They would have the decision to either pick up the option to defer the cap charges or to simply take all of the hit in 2024. Here is the cost on the cap if the team picks up the option in the contract:   Year Salary Cap Charge Dead Money 2024 $15,000,000 $12,000,000 2025 $18,000,000 $0 2026 $18,500,000 $0 2027 (void) $0 $0 Lattimore has no guaranteed money in his contract after 2024 so there is nothing that would lock a team into him beyond this year. Colts Logic: We wanted some experience in the secondary. We wanted a shutdown corner. So we give the Saints a offer they can not refuse. In the first 2 rounds we address most of our defensive woes. Saints Logic: Saints are switching to a 4-3 defense this year and just let Michael Thomas walk. They have always been cap wizards but this may be the year to start a new with the changes listed above. Lattimore has only played 17 games these past two seasons and even though he's a top 12 CB when healthy he has been dinged up. Kwity Paye can start at DE until Chase Young is healthy.
    • Ballard should have never cut him. I want Ogletree on the team as well considering charges were dropped (I believe), but his whole fiasco with his fiance where battery might have been involved was way more of a sensitive topic and understandable of being cut for than Rodgers friend betting 1k on his account on a Colts run stat over/under. That's the worse thing Rodgers was found guilty of, and now we have Colts fans trying to convince themselves we need a RD1 CB pick after 3 were chosen in last year's draft...    He did a podcast detailing what he bet on with Franklin and Speed in case others haven't seen it. Much ado about nothing imho and it's obvious the locker room still like him/didn't think he was negatively trying to affect the outcome of games, and they would know best on that over anyone.    
    • Yeah... I don't buy it... BUT... if there is someone you might have to take seriously about something like that... it's Jeremiah. Remember how he absolutely killed that last mock with predicting the exact trade and exact picks for the Texans? Lets see if he has similarly good sources on the Colts... 
    • There're a couple of things that seems off about this to me.   1) The Colts moving up in the 1st. 2) Moving up for a CB after Ballard just spent the pre-draft presser complementing the CB group.
    • What he “projects” and what he would play are two completely different things. Idk why people sleep on DeJean, he’s going to surprise a lot of people wherever he ends up going. The kid is a DAWG.
  • Members