Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Giants seeking for Beckham trade

TdungyW/12

19 minutes ago, krunk said:

So it's just window dressing because nobody is giving up two first rounders for beckham plus a high salary.    They don't really have any interest in getting rid of him.

I’m sure it’s just a look to show Beckham he better get his crap straightened out .... rumored he won’t be showing up to camp either unless he has an extension. 

Hes too too much a diva and I wouldn’t pay him. Personally I would trade him for a first and second to avoid the payments and drama.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, TdungyW/12 said:

The giants are seeking 2 first round picks for Beckham. He was connected to rams last I heard .... but they said 1 first rounder.

personally he’s good but he isn’t worth the drama. BUT, how good would Odell look catching from Luck opposite TY?

Not worth giving up 2 first round picks for a complete head case.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TdungyW/12 said:

The giants are seeking 2 first round picks for Beckham. He was connected to rams last I heard .... but they said 1 first rounder.

personally he’s good but he isn’t worth the drama. BUT, how good would Odell look catching from Luck opposite TY?

According to Mara he is not actively seeking a trade. All he said was he would entertain any offers.

Just because Bleacher Report said it does not make it true.

Sounds like Rams are considering a trade. Rams, Jags, and Browns out here trying to collect players like it’s Madden.

He’s not worth it, IMO.

Added: Also seeing a lot of stats showing that Eli struggles when Odell isn’t on the field (not really surprising.)

It would make even more sense for them to take a QB if they trade Odell. Kinda like wasting Manning’s final years, in a way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

According to Mara he is not actively seeking a trade. All he said was he would entertain any offers.

Just because Bleacher Report said it does not make it true.

They said they aren’t shopping him ..... but they aren’t going on the books an saying no either. 

They are are tired of his antics, and tired of talking about him, he’s drama and a distraction to the locker room. 

1 minute ago, TdungyW/12 said:

They said they aren’t shopping him ..... but they aren’t going on the books an saying no either. 

They are are tired of his antics, and tired of talking about him, he’s drama and a distraction to the locker room. 

Mara said he was tired of being ask about him. That is not the same as wanting him out.

If he is not actively shopping him so they are going to re sign him.

Now I am sure if he got some offer he couldn't refuse he is a GM and would do so.

5 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

I gonna guess that nobody in the NFL who had just one year left on their contract could draw 2 first round draft choices

I agree. It would have to be a sign and trade. IMO a GM would be stupid to give up 2 1st round picks any other way.

16 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Mara said he was tired of being ask about him. That is not the same as wanting him out.

If he is not actively shopping him so they are going to re sign him.

Now I am sure if he got some offer he couldn't refuse he is a GM and would do so.

Browns r talking about trading #4 and next years first rounder for Beckham .... rams at #4 this year could mess the draft all up. They could take Chubb or Nelson 

1 hour ago, TdungyW/12 said:

Browns r talking about trading #4 and next years first rounder for Beckham .... rams at #4 this year could mess the draft all up. They could take Chubb or Nelson 

No matter what the Browns do they are going to have a huge effect on what the Colts options are.

• Like 1