Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Re-Sign RB Christine Michael

8 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Matt Jones too. Chris Ballard has stated Jones is in their future plans 

We've cut him so many times, I forgot hes on the team haha 

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I’m not exactly sure why. We’ve got Mack and Turbin returning. They say Jones is in the future plans, and we will likely draft a RB at some point. 

He didnt really bring anything to the table last season. 

I agree. Him, ferguson, and jones need to go.

Just now, Trueman said:

Why do people keep bringing up Matt Jones? It’s like we have some secret weapon or something...

Am I missing something with this guy?

I just brought him up because he's still on the roster. Honestly, he's the no3 back on the team right now, and probably the no4 back if we draft an RB in the first 3 rounds. He isn't that good, at least IMO.

5 minutes ago, Trueman said:

Why do people keep bringing up Matt Jones? It’s like we have some secret weapon or something...

Am I missing something with this guy?

He had some decent run in Washington...I think everyone was intrigued because he is like the Adonis of rbs. 6’2 like 240 he had like a 4.6 ypc average in 2016 but always limited role.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

He had some decent run in Washington...I think everyone was intrigued because he is like the Adonis of rbs. 6’2 like 240 he had like a 4.6 ypc average in 2016 but always limited role.

Yeah, I remember him in Washington. I had him on my fantasy team for a couple weeks.

Maybe he does something for us , I dunno. The more competition, the better.

Just now, Trueman said:

Yeah, I remember him in Washington. I had him on my fantasy team for a couple weeks.

Maybe he does something for us , I dunno. The more competition, the better.

Yeah I doubt it but like every coach is like wow look at this guy...that is an NFL player right there if I’ve ever seen one but he just never gets off the ground anywhere.

2 minutes ago, Crush22 said:

No.... He's just complaining. Again.

Yep I don’t know why I punish myself by getting on this board everyday. I tell myself after the draft I’ll take a vacation. If I wanted to listen to someone complain I’d just go ask my wife how was work...at least then I’d earn some brownie points lol!!

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yeah I doubt it but like every coach is like wow look at this guy...that is an NFL player right there if I’ve ever seen one but he just never gets off the ground anywhere.

Yeah , he’s a Greek god.

Hopefully he doesn’t read blocks like Trent Richardson/ Mark Sanchez.

38 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I’m not exactly sure why. We’ve got Mack and Turbin returning. They say Jones is in the future plans, and we will likely draft a RB at some point. 

He didnt really bring anything to the table last season. 

I mean he didn't bring anything to the table last year because he was on IR, personally I'm stoked we resigned him