Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post Your Mock Drafts

I just did a Mock Draft on Fanspeak (allows 'fans' to make their team's picks). I used Matt Miller's player rankings that were updated yesterday.

Rnd 1 - Bradley Chubb - NC State - Edge

Rnd 2 - Malik Jefferson - Texas - LB

Rnd 2 - Billy Price - Ohio St - C/G

Rnd 2 - DJ Moore - Maryland - WR

Rnd 3 - Kerryon Johnson -  Auburn - RB

Rnd 4 - Nick Nelson - Wisconsin - CB

Rnd 5 - Godwin Igwebuike - Northwestern - S

Rnd 6 - Khalil McKenzie - Tennessee - DL

Rnd 7 - Nick Deluca - North Dakota State - LB (homer pick, he went to my High School)

One thing I noticed - there are not a ton of highly ranked LB's in the projected 3 - 6 rounds, will be important to identify one of value with one of the 3 second round pics IMO

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nyvart said:

I just did a Mock Draft on Fanspeak (allows 'fans' to make their team's picks). I used Matt Miller's player rankings that were updated yesterday.

Rnd 1 - Bradley Chubb - NC State - Edge

Rnd 2 - Malik Jefferson - Texas - LB

Rnd 2 - Billy Price - Ohio St - C/G

Rnd 2 - DJ Moore - Maryland - WR

Rnd 3 - Kerryon Johnson -  Auburn - RB

Rnd 4 - Nick Nelson - Wisconsin - CB

Rnd 5 - Godwin Igwebuike - Northwestern - S

Rnd 6 - Khalil McKenzie - Tennessee - DL

Rnd 7 - Nick Deluca - North Dakota State - LB (homer pick, he went to my High School)

One thing I noticed - there are not a ton of highly ranked LB's in the projected 3 - 6 rounds, will be important to identify one of value with one of the 3 second round pics IMO

Firstly, as a new member, welcome to the site. :thmup:

Secondly, there is an entire section of the site for Draft Talk and Mock Drafts my friend.  The moderators will no doubt move your thread there but, in the meantime, please feel free to look and see for yourself what others opinions are.

:colts:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

https://first-pick.com/ is a better mock draft site. Fan speak doesn’t allow trade downs and stuff without signing up for premium or whatever it is. First pick is free

6D725E5B-8064-4F75-8947-CAB251A8C102.jpeg

I like your draft TK. Its different but also full of difference makers. Of course, the Wynn and Hernandez picks may be wishful thinking. An awful lot of "experts" believe both will be first round picks.

A question: Did you feel you couldn't get more from Buffalo than the two #1s?

YOUR PICKS
1: R1P6

EDGE BRADLEY CHUBB
NC STATE
2: R2P4

G WILL HERNANDEZ
UTEP
3: R2P5

DL TAVEN BRYAN
FLORIDA
4: R2P17

CB MIKE HUGHES
CENTRAL FLORIDA
5: R3P3

RB RONALD JONES II
USC
6: R4P4

LB FRED WARNER
BRIGHAM YOUNG
7: R5P3

LB JACK CICHY
WISCONSIN
8: R6P4

EDGE ADE ARUNA
TULANE
9: R7P3

WR ANTONIO CALLAWAY
FLORIDA
  • Like 2

6: R1P6

EDGE BRADLEY CHUBB
NC STATE
36: R2P4

G WILL HERNANDEZ
UTEP
37: R2P5

CB ISAIAH OLIVER
COLORADO
49: R2P17

RB RONALD JONES II
USC
67: R3P3

LB LORENZO CARTER
GEORGIA
104: R4P4

LB DARIUS LEONARD
SOUTH CAROLINA STATE
140: R5P3
WR EQUANIMEOUS ST. BROWN
NOTRE DAME
178: R6P4

LB TEGRAY SCALES
INDIANA
221: R7P3

DL DEADRIN SENAT
SOUTH FLORIDA
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Hoose said:

I like your draft TK. Its different but also full of difference makers. Of course, the Wynn and Hernandez picks may be wishful thinking. An awful lot of "experts" believe both will be first round picks.

A question: Did you feel you couldn't get more from Buffalo than the two #1s?

Thanks. I did this draft after Joel Klatt (CFB Analysts) posted his new mock draft that Bills will trade up with us at 6. The system automatically generates the trades and you can either accept the trade or ignore and pick your player. I’m sure in RL we’d get way more for moving back 6 but Chubb & Barkley were off the board at 6 so I figured I’d try the trade out

But if the user was able to dictate the trade back, I definitely would’ve asked for more than just their two 1st rounders for sure 

Your score is: 22886 (GRADE: A-) 

Your Picks: 

Round 1 Pick 6:  Chubb, Bradley, DE, North Carolina State (A+)
Round 2 Pick 4:  Crosby, Tyrell, OT, Oregon (A-)
Round 2 Pick 5:  Evans, Rashaan, OLB/ILB, Alabama (B+)
Round 2 Pick 26 (ATL):  Davis, Carlton, CB, Auburn (A)
Round 3 Pick 3:  Jones II, Ronald, RB, Southern California (A+)
Round 3 Pick 26 (ATL):  Baker, Jerome, OLB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 4:  Brown, Tony, CB, Alabama (A+)
Round 4 Pick 26 (ATL):  Callaway, Antonio, WR, Florida (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3:  Burnett, Deontay, WR, Southern California (A)
Round 6 Pick 4:  Ford, Poona, DT, Texas (A+)
Round 7 Pick 3:  Atkins, John, DT, Georgia (A+)

• Like 1

Rd #1 pick 6  B. Chubb, DE  N. C. State

Rd #2 pick 36 O'Neill, OT  Pittsburgh

Rd #2 pick 37 Michel, RB Georgia 

Rd #2 pick 49 M. Jefferson, LB Texas

Rd #3 pick 67 M. J. Stewart, CB North                                                       Carolina

Rd #4 pick 104  Nwosu, LB  USC

Rd #5 pick 140 E. St. Brown, WR Notre Dame ( more a wish than a thought, don't think he'll drop that far) 

The rest of the draft i have no clue. Not deep enough into it :P

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Rd #1 pick 6  B. Chubb, DE  N. C. State

Rd #2 pick 36 O'Neill, OT  Pittsburgh

Rd #2 pick 37 Michel, RB Georgia 

Rd #2 pick 49 M. Jefferson, LB Texas

Rd #3 pick 67 M. J. Stewart, CB North                                                       Carolina

Rd #4 pick 104  Nwosu, LB  USC

Rd #5 pick 140 E. St. Brown, WR Notre Dame ( more a wish than a thought, don't think he'll drop that far) 

The rest of the draft i have no clue. Not deep enough into it :P

I really like oneill.  great first four picks.

31 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

EDGE BRADLEY CHUBB, NC STATE

DL DARON PAYNE, ALABAMA

RB SONY MICHEL

GEORGIA

WR COURTLAND SUTTON, SMU

CB CARLTON DAVIS, AUBURN

WR D.J. CHARK, LSU

I hope we can grab courtland Sutton in the second. He’s my favorite WR in this draft, but I have a feeling he’ll be gone in the first 

20 minutes ago, NextGenerationLuck said:

I hope we can grab courtland Sutton in the second. He’s my favorite WR in this draft, but I have a feeling he’ll be gone in the first 

I was suprised to still see him there. If he was there, he’d probably go with one of our first two second round picks. 

8 hours ago, TKnight24 said:

https://first-pick.com/ is a better mock draft site. Fan speak doesn’t allow trade downs and stuff without signing up for premium or whatever it is. First pick is free

How did you post the picture? Usually i have to post the link and it doesn't work for this site since you have to log in.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OregonapolisColtsFan said:

How did you post the picture? Usually i have to post the link and it doesn't work for this site since you have to log in.

I’m on an iPhone. When you post something it’s a paper clip and next to the paper clip it says “click to choose files”. Click that and it’ll load your camera roll on your phone and I’d guess it would load your photos if you’re on PC/Laptop 

Don’t click “insert other media”. Click to choose files is the one you want

• Like 1

I'll post two instances of the first 6 picks, as this frankly what we really really care about

What I think will Happen
1) Sam Darnold: Enamored after the pro-day in the Rain and the move of the Jets, they take a QB over a RB
2) Barkley. The QB they want is off the board, so get the best offensive playmaker available this draft
3) Josh Rosen

4) Fitzpatrick
5) Mayfield
6) Chubb

What I hope doesn't happen but can still see

1) Barkley. Browns feel theres 3 QBs they would be comfortable with, take the best play-maker in the draft

2) Chubb. They dont see the need to replace Manning yet, just take the best play-maker available

3) Darnold. Jets get their man

4) Josh Rosen. Browns rejoice

5) Mayfield. He'll win sooner than Josh Allen but probably has a lower ceiling

6) Nelson. BPA

NFL DRAFT GAME 2018
Logged in as: SolidGold

YOUR TEAM: INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
GAME OVER! 

Your score is: 20454 (GRADE: B) 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 6:  Chubb, Bradley, DE, North Carolina State (A+)
Round 2 Pick 4:  Hernandez, Will, OG, Texas-El Paso (A)
Round 2 Pick 5:  Carter, Lorenzo, OLB, Georgia (A-)
Round 2 Pick 17:  Averett, Anthony, CB, Alabama (B+)
Round 3 Pick 3:  Chubb, Nick, RB, Georgia (A+)
Round 4 Pick 4:  Brown, Orlando, OT, Oklahoma (A)
Round 5 Pick 3:  Lazard, Allen, WR, Iowa State (A+)
Round 6 Pick 4:  Crabtree, Zachary, OT, Oklahoma State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 3:  DeLuca, Nick, ILB, North Dakota State (A)

Your Future Picks: 
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick
  • Like 1

EDGE BRADLEY CHUBB
NORTH CAROLINA STATE

G WILLIAM HERNANDEZ
UTEP

CB MIKE HUGHES
CENTRAL FLORIDA

WR DJ CHARK
LSU

LB JEROME BAKER
OHIO STATE

CB DONTE JACKSON
LSU
140: R5P3

LB DARIUS LEONARD
SOUTH CAROLINA STATE
178: R6P4

G JAMARCO JONES
OHIO STATE
221: R7P3

RB BO SCARBROUGH
ALABAMA

I prefer First Pick but for some reason my work has that site blocked so will have to wait until I get home to do one there (LOL).  I really like my Fanspeak mock but it is DEFINITELY unrealistic as a few players fell a few rounds.  I DO NOT expect Donte Jackson, Jamarco Jones or Bo Scarbrough to be there where it has me drafting them.  Like we have said, it is fun and gives us something to talk about during this down time.

5 hours ago, neug3246 said:

What trades did you do here to get all those extra picks?

Trade backs in the later rounds. Those 3 7th rounders came from one team who just had multiple 7th rounders. I don’t know the exact details of the trades as it’s just a box with the offered trades and you either accept or just pick your player. 

5 hours ago, neug3246 said:

Same question with this mock

This one I traded our early 3rd rounder with Houston for more picks and then early 4th with Dallas for more picks

Teams pay a lot for the top of the round picks. Hopefully Ballard takes advantage of that come draft day

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheMarine said:

I'll post two instances of the first 6 picks, as this frankly what we really really care about

What I think will Happen
1) Sam Darnold: Enamored after the pro-day in the Rain and the move of the Jets, they take a QB over a RB
2) Barkley. The QB they want is off the board, so get the best offensive playmaker available this draft
3) Josh Rosen

4) Fitzpatrick
5) Mayfield
6) Chubb

What I hope doesn't happen but can still see

1) Barkley. Browns feel theres 3 QBs they would be comfortable with, take the best play-maker in the draft

2) Chubb. They dont see the need to replace Manning yet, just take the best play-maker available

3) Darnold. Jets get their man

4) Josh Rosen. Browns rejoice

5) Mayfield. He'll win sooner than Josh Allen but probably has a lower ceiling

6) Nelson. BPA

Can see both happening to be fair.

I love where we are at 6, got a really good haul for trading back, and one/more of Barkley, Chubb or Nelson will be there for us to take.  Even if Barkley is there I still think I would want Chubb though based on the difference in fall of between elite pass rushers and elite backs in the draft. 

Even if all three are somehow gone, plenty other teams will be willing to sell the farm to get up to #6 for one of the QB's left and we can clean up yet again.

Love it!

I had this ridiculous draft on Fanspeak, which is why I like first pick too. It's more accurate.

3 round mock:

EDGE BRADLEY CHUBB

NORTH CAROLINA STATE

G WILL HERNANDEZ

UTEP

DL VITA VEA

WASHINGTON

LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH

BOISE STATE

WR CALVIN RIDLEY

ALABAMA

This would never happen, but if it did the Colts would be cookin'!

Just did my first mock draft this year on http://draftwired.com:8888/apps/dw and thought I'd share the results... I did not trade down, although I suspect Ballard to trade down in the second to acquire more picks...

1-6: Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State

2-36: Leighton Vander-Esch, ILB, Boise State

2-37: Mike Hughes, CB, UCF 

2-49: Billy Price, G, Ohio State

3-67: Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama - unlikely he's still there at this spot in the real draft, Jerome Baker or Malik Jefferson might be more realistic, but I like 2 LB's early

4-104: Rashaad Penny, RB, SDSU

5-140: Cedric Wilson, WR, Boise State

6-178: Joseph Noteboom, OT, TCU

7-221: Simmie Cobbs, WR, Indiana

21 hours ago, TKnight24 said:

I love the 2nd round picks. I’d like to grab a dynamic lb’er though with that #12 pick and do we even need another DT pick? Then 2 wr’s back to back seems questionable to me. As for a rb up that high, I’d be willing to go with more defense here than any offense this draft. Instead of rb here, what cb fills that spot?

27 minutes ago, PureLuck said:

Just did my first mock draft this year on http://draftwired.com:8888/apps/dw and thought I'd share the results... I did not trade down, although I suspect Ballard to trade down in the second to acquire more picks...

1-6: Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State

2-36: Leighton Vander-Esch, ILB, Boise State

2-37: Mike Hughes, CB, UCF 

2-49: Billy Price, G, Ohio State

3-67: Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama - unlikely he's still there at this spot in the real draft, Jerome Baker or Malik Jefferson might be more realistic, but I like 2 LB's early

4-104: Rashaad Penny, RB, SDSU

5-140: Cedric Wilson, WR, Boise State

6-178: Joseph Noteboom, OT, TCU

7-221: Simmie Cobbs, WR, Indiana

This would be an exceptional draft

28 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

I love the 2nd round picks. I’d like to grab a dynamic lb’er though with that #12 pick and do we even need another DT pick? Then 2 wr’s back to back seems questionable to me. As for a rb up that high, I’d be willing to go with more defense here than any offense this draft. Instead of rb here, what cb fills that spot?

DT we definitely need cause Woods is older and we let go of Hankins. Can never have too many defensive linemen. Ballard said this new 4-3 will rely heavily on the front 4 so I always keep in mind what the Seahawks did the year they won the SB when the had 8-10 DL who got to the QB. Gotta have that rotation. 

WR, outside of TY..... who’s there? Grant is one year deal, Chester showed flashes but still is unproven. So I went WR back to back to give Luck more firepower. Gotta get that man some help other than TY and Doyle

The Sony Michel pick was basically just a BPA pick at that point. Wanted a DL or LB but weren’t really any there to warrant that pick so I took Michel. But now that we re-signed Christine Michael late evening yesterday my mock drafts moving forward won’t have a RB taken until late in the rounds. 

Its fun seeing how the roster plays out then drafting accordingly. So I’ll do more maybe first week of April kinda. Should be some more moves by then 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TKnight24 said:

I’m on an iPhone. When you post something it’s a paper clip and next to the paper clip it says “click to choose files”. Click that and it’ll load your camera roll on your phone and I’d guess it would load your photos if you’re on PC/Laptop 

Don’t click “insert other media”. Click to choose files is the one you want

Thank you for that

• Like 1

NFL DRAFT GAME 2018
Logged in as: SolidGold

YOUR TEAM: INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
GAME OVER! 

Your score is: 20536 (GRADE: B+) 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 14 (G.B.):  Alexander, Jaire, CB, Louisville (A-)
Round 2 Pick 4:  Crosby, Tyrell, OT, Oregon (A-)
Round 2 Pick 5:  Chark, DJ, WR, LSU (B)
Round 2 Pick 9 (OAK):  Hubbard, Sam, DE/OLB, Ohio State (A)
Round 2 Pick 13 (G.B.):  Hill, BJ, DT, North Carolina State (B)
Round 2 Pick 17:  Corbett, Austin, OG, Nevada (B+)
Round 3 Pick 3:  Ejiofor, Duke, DE, Wake Forest (B+)
Round 3 Pick 11 (OAK):  Chubb, Nick, RB, Georgia (A+)
Round 4 Pick 4:  Smith, TreQuan, WR, Central Florida (A)
Round 5 Pick 3:  Burks, Oren, OLB, Vanderbilt (A+)
Round 6 Pick 4:  DeLuca, Nick, ILB, North Dakota State (B+)
Round 7 Pick 3:  Tate, Auden, WR, Florida State (A+)

Your Future Picks: 
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick