Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will we bring back any of our FA's?

We've resigned Adam Vinatieri and tendered Swope, Luke Rhodes, Chris Milton and Vujnovich.

We know for sure that Frank Gore, Donte Moncrief, Barkevious Mingo and Rashaan Melvin is out. Let's add Hankins to the list, now that he's been cut.

But will we bring back any of:

- Christine Michael

- Jack Mewhort

- Pierre Desir

- Darius Butler

- Jon Bostic

- Kamar Aiken

- Scott Tolzien

- Brandon Williams

- Mike Person

Anyone you would like to stay in Indy?

It's quite a haul losing 5-7 starters, and while this, clearly, is not a cast of pro bowlers, if none of them are signed to new deals, then who will take their place?

Can't fill that many holes through the draft.

I liked Person’s late work. Desir makes a ton of sense now that Melvin is gone. And Mewhort is all about his knees. Healthy enough now? Heck yeah. 

These are the 3 I’d like to see back. All of them should be inexpensive. 

I think with CB its gonna come down to $ vs production, its very obvious he will not overpay for someone. Which i agree with. With 5 picks in top 50 i think we will get instant impact players, like Ryan Kelly did. Also with new schemes on both sides of the ball no body has an edge learning the new direction

1 hour ago, CopenhagenColt said:

We've resigned Adam Vinatieri and tendered Swope, Luke Rhodes, Chris Milton and Vujnovich.

We know for sure that Frank Gore, Donte Moncrief, Barkevious Mingo and Rashaan Melvin is out. Let's add Hankins to the list, now that he's been cut.

But will we bring back any of:

- Christine Michael

- Jack Mewhort

- Pierre Desir

- Darius Butler

- Jon Bostic

- Kamar Aiken

- Scott Tolzien

- Brandon Williams

- Mike Person

Anyone you would like to stay in Indy?

It's quite a haul losing 5-7 starters, and while this, clearly, is not a cast of pro bowlers, if none of them are signed to new deals, then who will take their place?

Can't fill that many holes through the draft.

We can now add Bostic to the definitely out group. He signed a two year deal with the Steelers.

16 minutes ago, w87r said:

Mewhort, Desir and maybe Person.

Only ones that interest me.

I'll take Mewhort, if they feel his knees are fine.

Desir I would like to see come back on a reasonable deal.

Person could be decent O-line depth.

I've been thinking Butler might come back on a cheap deal. He can still be depth at CB/Safety andcontribute as a Special teams player, but more importantly, he's a good guy and would be  good to have around all the young kids we'll have on the roster. Considering how many players we need to sign, I would okay with Butler returning on a reasonably cheap one year deal.

51 minutes ago, CopenhagenColt said:

I'll take Mewhort, if they feel his knees are fine.

Desir I would like to see come back on a reasonable deal.

Person could be decent O-line depth.

I've been thinking Butler might come back on a cheap deal. He can still be depth at CB/Safety andcontribute as a Special teams player, but more importantly, he's a good guy and would be  good to have around all the young kids we'll have on the roster. Considering how many players we need to sign, I would okay with Butler returning on a reasonably cheap one year deal.

I wouldn't be against Butler either I suppose. His versatility helps with our lack of CB depth at the moment. 

I think he walks though.

Archived