Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1/3 2012 Nfl Mock Draft

I will make this a 3 part post of my Mock Draft and will start out by picks 1-11

1) IND- Andrew Luck QB, Stanford: There is no explination about this pick

2) CLE*- Robert Griffin QB, Baylor: Im predicting a trade here. The Browns have shown lost of intrest in Griffin and they have 2 1st rounders to help out.

3) MIN- Matt Kalil LT, USC: There is also no explination here either. Kalil is the best prospect avaliable and pretty much fills a great need.

4) STL- Justin Blackmon WR, OSU: Even though Lloyd has shown intrest to come back, him paired with Blackmon would be very deadly. Blackmon is also the best player avaliable with great value.

5) TB- Morris Claiborne CB, LSU: Barber is a FA and he might retire. Also Talib is getting in legal trouble so CB is up in he air in TB. Claiborne is the player who has the skills to be a shut down corner and is IMO a better prospect than Peterson.

6) WAS- Reily Reiff RT, Iowa: This pick is up in the air it could be traded, they could get Tannehill, they could suprise and get Richardson etc. With Jammal Browns future and health up in the air, I he will leave and Reiff is a great RT prospect.

7) JAC- Quinton Coples DE, UNC: Coples is a great pass rusher with great run stopping skills also. Mincey is likely to be resigned, Roth and Kampman are washed up and Coples is the best DE.

8) MIA- Melvin Ingram DE, South Carolina: They need a RT bad but with Reiff gone i see them taking there next need. With philbin switching to a 4-3 then they need a DE to pair with Wake.

9) CAR- Michael Brockers DT, LSU: Their rush D last year was terrible and Brockers is a great explosive player. Car had shown great intrest in Brockers and Coples but with Coples gone Brockers will definatly be your pick.

10) BUF- Courtney Upshaw DE/OLB, Alabama: No one on the team had more than 5.5 sacks. Upshaw is a player who is versatile who can play DE or OLB. And it looks like he'll play DE due to Buf switch to a 4-3.

11) KC- Johnathan Martin OT, Stanford: Kc has probably one of the best OLs. But Richardson at RT was atrocious. He was rated the worst starting player in the NFL. He alowed 20+ sacks and he alowed the hit to knock Cassel out for the season. Martin would be great at LT but at RT he would be an elite player.

* STL trades 2012 1st round pick to CLE for both 2012 1st rounders and a 3rd and 4th round pick.

Although I really really really really don't want this to happen, I can see the Jags grabbing Floyd at 7 and Coples to Miami and Ingram to Buffalo.

Yeah i was at a debate with coples vs floyd at #7, but i went with the more valued prospect in Coples.