Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quincy Wilson #1?

2 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

Love it and love the confidence. Play w a chip on your shoulder young man

Was about to post same thing. Love the confidence.

Even if he is a good #2 we will be alright though. I think he is going to be pretty good, so #1 isnt out of the question. Time will tell, but having landed Wilson and Hairston last year has us in at least decent shape, moving forward.

39 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Man I hope this ignited something in him and he plays with a chip on his shoulder and becomes the best damn CB in the NFL! 

Too bad this kid was treated like crap under pags. He should have had more playing time! 

Love this. A bit of swag in your CB goes a long way.

Showed a lot of promise last year but I just have this uneasy feeling about why he was kept out of the team and even, if memory serves, was a healthy scratch some weeks.

I know pagano wasn't the apple of everyone's eye last year but surely if the kid was talented enough he would play him?

20 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Love this. A bit of swag in your CB goes a long way.

Showed a lot of promise last year but I just have this uneasy feeling about why he was kept out of the team and even, if memory serves, was a healthy scratch some weeks.

I know pagano wasn't the apple of everyone's eye last year but surely if the kid was talented enough he would play him?

You talking about the same guy who wouldnt play shipley, kept sending trent richardson out there when even donald brown did better. Plus was slow to bench veterans even when the guy outperformed them.

14 hours ago, MarquisJ said:

quincy time to shine i’ve always loved this pick hopefully we can get some pass rushers to help the kid out

Rumors saying Arden Key from LSU is dropping in the draft. I’d take him and Poona Ford from Texas to help out

Wilson got hosed because Pagano was a freaking * and didn't know how to coach and was an *. I would not trust pagano running a newly in stalled sewer line with state of the art system and he would figure out a way to back that up with nothing but crap and a break down of a machine.

28 minutes ago, Freenyfan102 said:

Wilson got hosed because Pagano was a freaking * and didn't know how to coach and was an *. I would not trust pagano running a newly in stalled sewer line with state of the art system and he would figure out a way to back that up with nothing but crap and a break down of a machine.

Huh?

29 minutes ago, Freenyfan102 said:

Huge pile of horse dung.