Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Well if you saw my no trade mock, you can just trash it. So here's a redo, plus my own little trade. We trade the 36th and 49th pick to the eagles to move up to 32. I'm fine rolling with Mack and Turbin and we can always move Anderson to DT to replace hankins

1. Quenton Nelson G Notre Dame

I believe Chubb will go 2 and Barkley 4 leaving us to build the interior which Imo is the weakest part of our team.

1.Connor Williams T Texas 

Probably not gonna be there, but it is a possibility and if he is still available we'd need to jump at the opportunity.

2.Billy Price C/G Ohio State

AC Price Kelly Nelson Williams. A lot of rookies, but that is my idea of fixing the line.

3.Rasheem Green DE USC

Played DT and got 16.5 sacks in two years, but will have to move to DE due to his size.

4. Dante Pettis WR Washington

My favorite prospect in the draft. Shifty, very good hands, good size and speed, but is currently hurt.

5.D.J Reed CB Kansas State

Reed is undersized, but the kid can play. Great coverage ability, can tackle, and will give 100 percent effort.

6.Airius Moore ILB NC State

Moore gets overlooked due to playing on the same defense as Chubb and because he's somewhat undersized, but he's a physical, athletic, speedy LB that can cover. Something we desperately need.

7.Jamar Summers S Connecticut

Summers can play coverage safety and man coverage allowing us to move him around while also having an 8 int season a few years ago, however he has degressed in recent years.

27 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Basically I've traded down in each of my mocks, but for this one I'm staying put so let's go.

1. Saquan Barkley RB Penn State

OK hear me out, both the browns and giants signed rbs in free agency. Does that mean they won't draft Barkley? No, but it is now less likely. I honestly think the browns will take a QB first overall, have tyrod play the first year and groom him for the future and the giants will take Chubb. Nelson is an option, but I just have a hard time taking a G in the top 3. I also think I one way to protect luck is to have someone else help carry the load.

2.Billy Price C/G Ohio State

Not sure if Price has played G, but it's not uncommon to have linemen play different positions and with price getting hurt, he will fall most likely out of the first round.  If we do move him to guard, our line can potentially look like this AC,Price,Kelly,Jensen,Fluker

3.Rasheem Green DE USC

Played DT and got 16.5 sacks in two years, but will have to move to DE due to his size.

4. Dante Pettis WR Washington

My favorite prospect in the draft. Shifty, very good hands, good size and speed, but is currently hurt.

5.D.J Reed CB Kansas State

Reed is undersized, but the kid can play. Great coverage ability, can tackle, and will give 100 percent effort.

6.Airius Moore ILB NC State

Moore gets overlooked due to playing on the same defense as Chubb and because he's somewhat undersized, but he's a physical, athletic, speedy LB that can cover. Something we desperately need.

7.Jamar Summers S Connecticut

Summers can play coverage safety and man coverage giving allowing us to move him around while also having an 8 int season a few years ago, however he has degressed in recent years.

I like it!

Green is a solid DE prospect that just needs to get stronger and hone his pass rush arsenal.

Pettis is one of my favorites too! He'd be the perfect possession WR for us and I think could bring everything people thought Jarvis Landry would. The best part about him as well is that he's not relegated to only the slot. He can play outside as well.

Overall, we get our stud RB, a solid G/C, a developmental DE that may be able to rotate in mid-season, a WR2/WR3, then CB/ILB/S depth (at the very least). We'd be lacking a game changing edge rusher, but the edge rusher group looks to be REALLY strong in the 2019 draft. Going Barkley this year and grabbing one of the top edge rushers next year could be a way to get a generational talent and potentially an even better DE prospect than Chubb.

7 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

I don’t like the idea of moving a DT to DE. DE is a much more complicated position and there are a lot of different pass rush techniques he would have to master. I feel like he would become more of a project player which we don’t need right now. 

He's played all over the line. Not just DT

I’ve got Billy Price and Airius Moore on my current mock.  Solid picks.  i absolutely think Connor Williams will be there at 30, but I wouldn’t select him before round three.  Maybe Tyrell Crosby...

8 minutes ago, Archer said:

I’ve got Billy Price and Airius Moore on my current mock.  Solid picks.  i absolutely think Connor Williams will be there at 30, but I wouldn’t select him before round three.  Maybe Tyrell Crosby...

Isn’t he a projected 1st or 2nd rounder?

14 minutes ago, Archer said:

He'll be gone before the second let alone the third

I don’t like him.  He didn’t live up to his hype this year.  But unlike Harold Landry or Jaire Alexander, you can’t point to an injury to explain why.  Williams was disappointing long before he got injured this year.  Anyway, I’m reading that his good combine put him in the 2nd round, but trading up imto the 1st would be folly...

First, that too steep of a price to move up to pick #32. You might take a look at the trade value chart to get a better feel for the price to move up.

I do love the Rasheem Green pick. He seems to be flying under the radar in this draft but offers high upside at DE