Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts hosting a visit with DL Benson Mayowa

Virtuoso80

18 hours ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

Because thats whats happened so far! Yes I am sure CB whom I like, is trying, but IMO he is adding talent to the most talented position group we have!

And I get that, but why assume he's not making calls to other players at other positions as well.  And even if the DL is one of the most talent deep position groups on the team, that still doesn't mean it can't be better...especially with the scheme change that's coming.

In the famous words of YODA & my wife unfortunately  " There is no try only do"   

I mean..that sounds good and all, but neither Yoda nor your wife ever had to try to lure Free Agents to Indy.

18 hours ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

Because thats whats happened so far! Yes I am sure CB whom I like, is trying, but IMO he is adding talent to the most talented position group we have! In the famous words of YODA & my wife unfortunately  " There is no try only do"   

bringing out the nerd in me......I believe the saying is "Do or do not....there is no try"

33 minutes ago, J@son said:

And I get that, but why assume he's not making calls to other players at other positions as well.  And even if the DL is one of the most talent deep position groups on the team, that still doesn't mean it can't be better...especially with the scheme change that's coming.

I mean..that sounds good and all, but neither Yoda nor your wife ever had to try to lure Free Agents to Indy.

Lol

Benson Mayowa visiting the Colts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/16/benson-mayowa-visiting-the-colts/

gettyimages-898143264.jpg?w=560&h=316&cr
Getty Images

There is apparently a Benson Mayowa free agency tour, and it’s probably news to many casual fans that there is a Benson Mayowa.

According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, the free agent defensive end is visiting the Colts next.

Since his release by the Cowboys, Mayowa has checked in with the Jets and Washington, and Seattle is a possibility.

Mayowa has played in the league five seasons, and six of his nine career sacks came in 2016.

The Colts have slow-played things so far, but they have also brought Ravens center Ryan Jensen in for a visit and signed Raiders defensive end Denico Autry.