Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Gore to sign with Lions


Recommended Posts

 

 

 

I heard initial reports that he was considering Philly, wish he could have gone there for a real shot at a title. He's a great at RB and that kind of longevity at his position is just insane. He always handled his job like a true professional. Best of luck Frank! 

 

*Mods, I made this thread in the FA/draft section, but realized it may be more appropriate here, since the Mingo thread was posted here. Feel free to delete whichever one is in the incorrect section, I tried to delete it myself but it didn't appear to be an option. Sorry for being a noob, I don't post much, mostly just lurk

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good for Frank.    Hope thus works out for him.    And when his career is eventually over, I hope the Colts bring Gore back as a scout or assistant coach.

 

Gore is a good person and you can never have enough quality people in your organization.    Good luck to him.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TdungyW/12 said:

Thought he would have gone to a contender .... maybe it’s going to be a money thing. 

 

Philly would have been WAY better .... but he might have been a situational RB there and in det he will the set back. 

 

Maybe a contender didnt want him....

 

Limited market for him i would guess 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gregr507 said:
 

 

 

I heard initial reports that he was considering Philly, wish he could have gone there for a real shot at a title. He's a great at RB and that kind of longevity at his position is just insane. He always handled his job like a true professional. Best of luck Frank! 

 

*Mods, I made this thread in the FA/draft section, but realized it may be more appropriate here, since the Mingo thread was posted here. Feel free to delete whichever one is in the incorrect section, I tried to delete it myself but it didn't appear to be an option. Sorry for being a noob, I don't post much, mostly just lurk

Lions are not contenders.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gregr507 said:

So Schefter just tweeted this, making it sound a little less certain than the couple tweets in the OP. The lions are at least in consideration anyway

 

 

 

OMG, Blount is on the market again!? I swear if the Pats resign him, I'm throwing up. How much more does that guy have to prove before teams realize he deserves guaranteed top money?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

 

OMG, Blount is on the market again!? I swear if the Pats resign him, I'm throwing up. How much more does that guy have to prove before teams realize he deserves guaranteed top money?

Blunt and Mack now that would be a good combo

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, neug3246 said:

Blunt and Mack now that would be a good combo

 

Yea, he's basically a better Frank Gore at this point, and 3 years younger. Instant upgrade, and he did come from the Eagles, so he should find some common ground with Frank Reich.

 

Only problem is we can't be guaranteed Barkley in the draft, so I think signing him would close the door on Barkley, but maybe open the door for Chubb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

 

OMG, Blount is on the market again!? I swear if the Pats resign him, I'm throwing up. How much more does that guy have to prove before teams realize he deserves guaranteed top money?

Colts have another chance to get him and probably will not.. He's a power runner who shows girt so why not sign him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...