Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Moncrief to the Jags too [Merge]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Cleveland Cavaliers of the NFL, problem is they have a QB that wont be able to get it done haha 

Maybe you’re just hoping that the case. Even though Bortles isn’t the best, he’s been good enough to trash us

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Cleveland Cavaliers of the NFL, problem is they have a QB that wont be able to get it done haha 

He’s bad but they could’ve went to the super bowl if not for the collapse. If they solidify the line even more and add receivers Bortles can shine doing exactly what he did last year

• 21isSuperman changed the title to Moncrief to the Jags too [Merge]

I want us to go get someone to challenge TY now. None of this "big brother, little brother" thing he had going with Moncrief where they were both comfortable.

Let's light a fire under TY and see what kind of season he has. 

22 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Where are the Jags getting all this money?

I don't know. They were under 10 million after the Lee and Norwell deals. They've got to be restructuring some people or cutting soon.

Moncrief's route runnning and an inaccurate QB...seems like a match made in heaven.

I am actually surprised he went there with Lee, Hurns, Westbrook and Cole already there. If his goal was to get the ball, I am not sure he chose wisely.

7 minutes ago, CamMo said:

He’s a lot better at tweeting about his passion and grind rather than showing it on game day. Maybe he’ll go to Jax and shine, but with Bortles I don’t know how likely it is.

Remember those 'Student Athletes Memes'? That's literally Moncrief.

Just now, Andrew Luck fan club said:

And now the titans are getting Malcom butler. 

And after signing Logan Ryan last offseason. Seems like the AFCS is making moves...again.

I will say this...Colts aren't acting like a team that has a top 10 QB returning next season.  

1 minute ago, shastamasta said:

And after signing Logan Ryan last offseason. Seems like the AFCS is making moves...again.

I will say this...Colts aren't acting like a team that has a top 10 QB returning next season.  

I agree. I didn’t expect us to make a lot of big moves like some teams. But damn I expected something lol. And everyone says “FA hasn’t even started yet” but tbh it has. That’s why we’re seeing all these deals in place. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Also this year's IR is much different than last year's.  Three weeks and basically unlimited IR transactions.
    • Losing to the Jags down in Jax has become something that the Colts just do.  It would have been more surprising if they actually won the game down there honestly.  Indy has lost to the Jags before and then proceeded to make the post season so this is not quite the death nail that you are making it out to be.  Every season teams lose to some that they are favored to beat and beat a few they are expected to lose to.  That’s what happens in the NFL.  
    • Injuries played a huge part in that.  We had receivers on the field that were sitting on their couch when the season started.  Plus like it or not JBs injury also played a part. I know it was chic to put all the blame on him but IMO it was the total effect of all the injuries combined.  Our defense was gassed in the 2nd half of games because our offense couldn't maintain the ball. 
    • Jax gave TEN a run for their money and looked pretty good in that game.     TEN also barely beat Denver, who I don't think is very good at all this year.  So while they're in first in the conference they have barely won to two teams who  I don't think are that good.  The Texans are 0-2 but have lost to two powerhouses (KC and BAL).     Sure, it stings to lose to Jax in week 1.. but it's by no means the end of the world.  I do think, however, we almost have to win the AFC South to get a playoff bid, and I think that's very doable.  The Raiders have looked very good in the West and so have the Chiefs.  The Bills look good in the East and I can't imagine the Pats not racking up ~10 wins.  Then Baltimore and Pitt look like the real deal in the North.  My guess, as of right now would be the wildcard teams are going to come from the East (Pats) and the West (Raiders).. so it'll be important to go at least 4-2 in the division and win our gimme games (e.g., the Jets). 
    • He is not the the first Colts player to have a Vlog. A couple of years ago, the Colts signed WR Rodney Adams. There was at least one prominent Colts fan who said that he did not like that a player is doing vlogs. I think the difference here is that Pittman was drafted high by the Colts. Adams was cut a couple months after being signed.   I don't see why anyone would have a problem with vlogs. But I am pretty open to letting folks do as they please so long as they are not breaking rules and laws. 
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 2,673

• Shepman

Shepman 265

• Greyghost80

Greyghost80 0

Rookie
    • Caffrey

Caffrey 106

• Coltsman1788

Coltsman1788 3,692