Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Moncrief to the Jags too [Merge]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Cleveland Cavaliers of the NFL, problem is they have a QB that wont be able to get it done haha 

Maybe you’re just hoping that the case. Even though Bortles isn’t the best, he’s been good enough to trash us

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Cleveland Cavaliers of the NFL, problem is they have a QB that wont be able to get it done haha 

He’s bad but they could’ve went to the super bowl if not for the collapse. If they solidify the line even more and add receivers Bortles can shine doing exactly what he did last year

• 21isSuperman changed the title to Moncrief to the Jags too [Merge]

I want us to go get someone to challenge TY now. None of this "big brother, little brother" thing he had going with Moncrief where they were both comfortable.

Let's light a fire under TY and see what kind of season he has. 

22 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Where are the Jags getting all this money?

I don't know. They were under 10 million after the Lee and Norwell deals. They've got to be restructuring some people or cutting soon.

Moncrief's route runnning and an inaccurate QB...seems like a match made in heaven.

I am actually surprised he went there with Lee, Hurns, Westbrook and Cole already there. If his goal was to get the ball, I am not sure he chose wisely.

7 minutes ago, CamMo said:

He’s a lot better at tweeting about his passion and grind rather than showing it on game day. Maybe he’ll go to Jax and shine, but with Bortles I don’t know how likely it is.

Remember those 'Student Athletes Memes'? That's literally Moncrief.

Just now, Andrew Luck fan club said:

And now the titans are getting Malcom butler. 

And after signing Logan Ryan last offseason. Seems like the AFCS is making moves...again.

I will say this...Colts aren't acting like a team that has a top 10 QB returning next season.  

1 minute ago, shastamasta said:

And after signing Logan Ryan last offseason. Seems like the AFCS is making moves...again.

I will say this...Colts aren't acting like a team that has a top 10 QB returning next season.  

I agree. I didn’t expect us to make a lot of big moves like some teams. But damn I expected something lol. And everyone says “FA hasn’t even started yet” but tbh it has. That’s why we’re seeing all these deals in place. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Not much of anything makes sense about America's covid response.  Feels like  you're living in the twilight zone.
    • Actually, very informed, based on past performance. Glow graded well as we were going 1-5 2 years ago, then kinda stunk it up the rest of the season. And was good for about the first four games last season. Then ended up graded around 44-45 best for the season. Hopefully he has a healthy season, and a better Season than history shows to be expected.
    • Whenever a "Ballard is a genius" threads pop up, it compels me to take a look back over the Grigson years and into the Polian years.  Not a GM comparison or fodder for debate , just an overall look of the landscape from where we've been, what we've been through, and where we are over about the past 20 years.  Got me thinking about the depth/talent at the skilled positions the Colts have had and I immediately began to rank my top 5 or 6 at RB, WR, and TE over the years.  Going back to no specific year, just a time well into the Polian or Manning Years.      My ranking is not stat based, since stat accumulation can be about many factors.  Its about overall competence in many aspects of their position when watching them play. While not stat based, my overall sense of their production over their tenure is a factor, not just talent. Injuries play a part, but I'm ranking them based upon all around skill and talent aside from injury problems.  What's your rankings?   RBs:  Edgerrin James Vic Ballard Ahmad Bradshaw Joe Addai Frank Gore Dominic Rhodes Marlon Mack   TE:  Dallas Clark Jack Doyle Coby Fleener/Dwayne Allen (Tie) Eric Ebron   WRs: Marvin Reggie TY Hmmm, I'm stuck.  Not kidding. (Maybe Stokely or Collie?)
    • I'd pump the brakes a bit on that for the moment. MAC looked fantastic, but we'll need to see if he can do it more than just once. Noah didn't show anything yet aside from costing a timeout because he didn't know where to line-up and missing a block or 2. Hentges is encouraging, but we haven't seen him in a regular season game yet.   Definitely some potential there, but the jury is absolutely still out.
    • TY spoke with reporters today.           Sure hope so, love the Ghost!
  • Members

• MFT5

MFT5 421

• ColtMan

ColtMan 3

Rookie
    • DougDew

DougDew 4,070

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,538

• #12.

#12. 1,835