Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Moncrief to the Jags too [Merge]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Cleveland Cavaliers of the NFL, problem is they have a QB that wont be able to get it done haha 

Maybe you’re just hoping that the case. Even though Bortles isn’t the best, he’s been good enough to trash us

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Cleveland Cavaliers of the NFL, problem is they have a QB that wont be able to get it done haha 

He’s bad but they could’ve went to the super bowl if not for the collapse. If they solidify the line even more and add receivers Bortles can shine doing exactly what he did last year

• 21isSuperman changed the title to Moncrief to the Jags too [Merge]

I want us to go get someone to challenge TY now. None of this "big brother, little brother" thing he had going with Moncrief where they were both comfortable.

Let's light a fire under TY and see what kind of season he has. 

22 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Where are the Jags getting all this money?

I don't know. They were under 10 million after the Lee and Norwell deals. They've got to be restructuring some people or cutting soon.

Moncrief's route runnning and an inaccurate QB...seems like a match made in heaven.

I am actually surprised he went there with Lee, Hurns, Westbrook and Cole already there. If his goal was to get the ball, I am not sure he chose wisely.

7 minutes ago, CamMo said:

He’s a lot better at tweeting about his passion and grind rather than showing it on game day. Maybe he’ll go to Jax and shine, but with Bortles I don’t know how likely it is.

Remember those 'Student Athletes Memes'? That's literally Moncrief.

Just now, Andrew Luck fan club said:

And now the titans are getting Malcom butler. 

And after signing Logan Ryan last offseason. Seems like the AFCS is making moves...again.

I will say this...Colts aren't acting like a team that has a top 10 QB returning next season.  

1 minute ago, shastamasta said:

And after signing Logan Ryan last offseason. Seems like the AFCS is making moves...again.

I will say this...Colts aren't acting like a team that has a top 10 QB returning next season.  

I agree. I didn’t expect us to make a lot of big moves like some teams. But damn I expected something lol. And everyone says “FA hasn’t even started yet” but tbh it has. That’s why we’re seeing all these deals in place. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I still think that speaks to Ballard's genius.  Yeah Williams isn't with the colts anymore and on the Lions practics squad, but it's pretty ingenious to be able to put in RBs for career performances, whether they come form the street or the 2nd round.  It's even more genius to hire the head coach that understands how to use those players and get them to perform above the expectation . . . even if for a game or two.   Also agree on Blackmon.  Still good to see him come in and perform.  That still speaks loudly, IMO.
    • The Jets are reeling at the moment, and I've always found Adam Gase to be one of the worst coaches out there.    That said. We need to come out of the gates and just absolutely dominate them. I want to see Buckner and Nelson throw people around right off the bat.    During the Luck years we would go into games like this and thoroughly get embarrassed. We're better than that and I hope it shows on the field. 
    • No, I just prefer reasonable discussions to unreasonable ones.   "The OLine needs to protect Rivers better so he isn't making bad throws off his back foot" or "The D need to play more man-press because this soft off-zone isn't working" are reasonable discussions.   "Fire Reich/Ballard" or "Convince me to keep watching" are not reasonable discussions.
    • Really all anyone has been asking for is diversity in our defense.  Moving on form Grigs and Pagano, we just didn't have the playmakers to let that happen.  We said in 2017 that Ballard needed at least 2 years and we sort of gifted him the 2020 offseason since Luck retired in right before the season started in 2019.  Ballard and Reich are fixing that.    Week 1 can be considered an aberration (depending on how the next several games go anyway), especially considering COVID-19 practically erased the offseason and we never got the opportunity to work out the kinks.  Being unprepared is inexcusable of couse, but I think anyone can at least understand it.  From all I can tell, few teams have dealt with the adversity the Colts have and even less teams would come out looking as good as we did last week without Ballard, Reich and yes, Eberflus.
  • Members

• The Oopty Oop

The Oopty Oop 48

• w87r

w87r 2,087

Moderators
    • MTC

MTC 6,500

Moderators
    • Colts.com

Colts.com 199

Administrators