Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Is Incarcerated Bob?

Peyton and Eli fan

It's blowing up on twitter, but it's just everyone re-tweeting this Incarcerated Bob tweet.... I don't see anyone mainstream reporting it.

Hopefully a rebuttal from Irsay coming soon.

He comes out with the breaking news a couple days earlier than its reported. He was the first to report he was going to be out for the season.

Edit: He is a radio host I believe.

Unfrotunately, he is right most of the time.

And btw he tweeted this

@@incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Colts decided 2part ways with Peyton Manning #HallOfFame career is over with #Colts (Skins/Chiefs/Cards/Jets)

you are correct, he has been right way more than wrong, although i do know that he reported a CB going to the wrong place b4 the season.

Once again until it comes from Irsay, Manning, or Condon I don't know how much weight it carries. I think most everybody knows that the Colts aren't paying the $28 million bonus on March 8th, so technically he's right about the parting of the ways. How long they will be parted may be a different story.

Once again until it comes from Irsay, Manning, or Condon I don't know how much weight it carries. I think most everybody knows that the Colts aren't paying the $28 million bonus on March 8th, so technically he's right about the parting of the ways. How long they will be parted may be a different story.

Probably next Wednesday when events usually happen on that day (Grigson hire, Caldwell fire, etc.. )

Is this the same dude that calls into WFAN?

Yep, if you've ever heard him on there, he does seem to have a ton of knowledge and connections, very well networked guy. Probably has money and can pay people off to get inside info, I mean I'm not sure how much money but lets just say probably north of a mil.

If I did not have a job I too could spend my days on the internet and Twitter and gather all kinds of knowledge and sound legit too. The bottom line is he is in the rumor business. Which gets into a whole another discussion of if journalistic integrity even matters any more?

Like many have said before, this guy is usually right more times than wrong. I've been following him since free agency last year and, although he's EXTREMELY cocky, he was right a lot more times than he was wrong. Either way, we'll find out in less than a week hopefully one way or the other.

http://www.rotoinfo.com/blog/nfl-breaking-news-timeline.html

Edited with a link to show some of the stories he broke.

Isn't he the same guy who also reported we were going to sign Randy Moss?

I think he has some kinda insider source but here is the difference between him and a media member rather than confirming that his source is right he just puts anything out there.

Before someone say well ESPN guys do that they are always careful to say things like "I think that... or this is the most likely thing... or signs point to..." when they are speculating.

He's the same guy who told me on twitter that the Colts have singed Jericho Cotchery(?) Contracts been signed just waiting for the annoncement During the offseason. Yes he has been right but everyone is right sometim ,hes been wrong too more times yall r aaying. Until PM or Irsay says otherwise PM is a a Colt and is the starter.

The guy has predicted a lot of things correct but he has also been wrong his fair share of times. I guess anybody that tried predicting as much as he does will be right a certain amount of times. I happen to think he's probably right on this one, but IMO he's not really going out on a limb with this either.

I just saw a tweet from "incarcerated Bob" pop up about Peyton. I've heard that name mentioned before. Is is someone with real knowledge or a strange fan or something?

This guy has posted a NUMBER of things that turned out to beincorrect. He fishes for "insider/breaking news" tweets all the time and once in a while he catches one. Remember, there is a bell curve for everything.