Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyrann Mathieu is available!!!

I'd really like to have him on the team, but I think this is a buyer beware situation.  He has a history of being injury prone, and his play took a bit of a dip last year.  I think he'll have several options to choose from, and someone is probably going to overpay him, so I don't see him coming to Indy.  But it would be really fun if he did.  Our secondary would have lots of talent

I know it makes a lot of sense but he is going to demand a big contract.  Can you really see Ballard doing that?  I can't. Suh is the same situation. Would also be a great addition. Would Ballard pay him what he wants?  I don't think so.  I would love it if we could get either of these guys and I hope Ballard surprises us but I will believe it when I see it.  I think it's more likely we sign Poe than either of these two players. 

4 hours ago, BProland85 said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/14/cardinals-cutting-tyrann-mathieu/

Please sign this guy! He would be the best DB on the market and that includes Butler and Johnson who were already signed. He would be great as our nickel corner allowing Hairston to be an elite CB #4. 

And he has the most important quality for you............

Youve actually heard of him!   You know who he is!    

Yay!      :facepalm:

4 hours ago, BProland85 said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/14/cardinals-cutting-tyrann-mathieu/

Please sign this guy! He would be the best DB on the market and that includes Butler and Johnson who were already signed. He would be great as our nickel corner allowing Hairston to be an elite CB #4. 

Nickel corners don't have that kind of a price tag.... You don't pay the money he's going to want for him to play nickel corner.