Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoColts00

Would You Trade Up...

If you are the GM would you Trade Up our #34 pick ( value of 560 ) and #98 ( value of 108 ) plus next years Rd 1 pick to get back into the Top-10 from pick #7 - #10 ( value of 1500 - 1300 ) to get Dontari Poe?

If you are the GM would you Trade Up our #34 pick ( value of 560 ) and #98 ( value of 108 ) plus next years Rd 1 pick to get back into the Top-10 from pick #7 - #10 ( value of 1500 - 1300 ) to get Dontari Poe?

I like Poe and think that with good coaching and talent around him he will develop into a real force.... but that's too rich for me.

If he's still on the board at Detroit's #23 spot.... I'd be willing to trade our #34 and next years 2nd round pick in order to scoop Pittsburgh at #24, because I don't believe Poe will fall any further than that.... if he even makes it that far.

I like Poe and think that with good coaching and talent around him he will develop into a real force.... but that's too rich for me.

If he's still on the board at Detroit's #23 spot.... I'd be willing to trade our #34 and next years 2nd round pick in order to scoop Pittsburgh at #24, because I don't believe Poe will fall any further than that.... if he even makes it that far.

That makes more sense to me.

no way.....team has too many holes to be giving up that many picks

Not only that but that is a major reach to go up to 7 - 10 to get a guy we might be able to get if we stay put or at worst move into the back half of round one.

Not only that but that is a major reach to go up to 7 - 10 to get a guy we might be able to get if we stay put or at worst move into the back half of round one.

I retract my previous statement it seems Poe is flying up the draft board. Still wouldn't give up that much to get him. We need a dt no question but we have so many other needs that if we give up all our picks to get the dt and can't fill the other needs the dt isn't going to help much.