Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need 4 Posters To Do 64 Picks For 2 Rounds, First Come First Serve

Would love to do this but I have work at 5p.m. for the rest of this week...as long as we could get the draft done by about 4:30 it would work but you might not want to risk that

Like I said, I would like to get one round done on March 2, 2012 at least. We should be able to do that by the end of the day if we start at 10 a.m. ET on Friday.

You can always PM me the list of picks since you will know where you are picking and who you want. So, you just assign a priority for (say) 5 picks per pick position and PM me those in case you have to leave earlier.

Like I said, I would like to get one round done on March 2, 2012 at least. We should be able to do that by the end of the day if we start at 10 a.m. ET on Friday.

You can always PM me the list of picks since you will know where you are picking and who you want. So, you just assign a priority for (say) 5 picks per pick position and PM me those in case you have to leave earlier.

Alright then i'm down

Awesome!!! chad72, Fr33UpFr33ney, BMoreColt, BlackHawk, The Peytonator, Coltsfandink, CCH, Flux Civilian it is - THE ELITE EIGHT :).

Now, the draft order is determined a bit cheesily :), the highest number of characters in your username (including spaces) with tie-breaker being decided alphabetically ordered, gets the better draft pick. The order is:

The Peytonator - 14

Flux Civilian - 13

Fr33UpFr33ney - 13

Coltsfandink - 12

BlackHawk - 9

BMoreColt - 9

chad72 - 6

CCH - 3

Will give you the order of draft picks in a new thread soon.

Last year, EvilleColt, DoogansQuest and I did a post-combine mock draft. It is first come first serve to sign up.

We took turns for 2 rounds worth of drafting, if I remember right. There is always one drafter that goes D over O etc., so it is all in fun.

I would like 4 posters, including me, to do a mock draft for 2 rounds worth of drafting. Posters need to be available throughout the day for the mock draft, or give me a list of draft picks via PM to me, should they not be available. I kept the number at 4 since it is more likely that those 4 posters are constantly available instead of chasing down more.

It is straight forward, everyone takes turns every 4 picks. I will determine the draft order out of just 4 posters based on a criteria I will reveal once I have the posters signed up. Once the posters are signed up, I will ask posters to be ready. The mock draft will start as soon as I have posters signed up for it.

A week before the draft, I will start out a Colts Draft Contest but for now, it is all mocks :)

I have 3 days that I want the posters to tell me when they are most available. Today - Feb.29, 2012, tomorrow - March 1, 2012, or Friday - March 2, 2012

Mock draft typing, finger twitching posters, here is your first chance :).

Actually Chad that's funny because I was going to do the same thing about the colts draft contest because I remember it from last year but if that was you I'll let you do it.

And I know I'm late to the party but I would have done the mock too

Actually Chad that's funny because I was going to do the same thing about the colts draft contest because I remember it from last year but if that was you I'll let you do it.

And I know I'm late to the party but I would have done the mock too

Once all the pro days are over, a week before the draft, I was planning on doing the Colts Draft Contest like last year.

Last year was ridiculous - it was KingSkyColt or someone that had 3 out of the 5 picks right, in the right round - Castanzo, Ijalana, and Delone Carter. Never had someone hit 60% of the drafted picks in a contest before. When the time arrives, it will be fun again. :)