Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueShoe

Bradley Chubb 3-Cones at 7.37

We all want an elite pass-rusher, but since we talking DE in a 4-3, I also want the kid to be able to stop the run and just flat out being able to ball out on all three downs. 

I'm still "in" on Chubb.

6 hours ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

We all want an elite pass-rusher, but since we talking DE in a 4-3, I also want the kid to be able to stop the run and just flat out being able to ball out on all three downs. 

I'm still "in" on Chubb.

Add him with what we have our front 4 would be looking really good

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It’s not even a matter of making an example out of Garrett. They do that with people whose crime isn’t as harsh as the punishment so’s it never happens again. Garrett deserves whatever he gets period. 
    • Can they just try to beat Jacksonville before we start talking about playoffs?   
    • If this is even remotely possible, then they will have to go above and beyond in MG's punishment in the interest of their public stance on "Player Safety".   Couldn't that action be classified as 'assault with a deadly weapon' ?
    • He's a bit of a headcase (a lot of a headcase) but he's really talented. I just wish he went to a less dysfunctional team than the Browns.    Mentoring and structure could have been great for him.   Still wouldn't hate a 1yr flyer deal for him. See what he can bring.   
    • Been to Lucas several times but have never seen the trophy on display anywhere, but with the crowds I may have walked right past it and not even noticed. I’m guessing Irsay has it at his mansion or on display at the 56th street practice facility with all of his other expensive collections?   Surely you’ve seen the Peyton Manning statue outside? It’s a must see if not, I usually have a few words with it pre and post game, kind of a ritual now I guess.(people look at me weird , but I don’t  care.)Spent a while there the night Luck retired. Sad day.   Theres the Lucas Oil Dragster on display that I’m sure you’ve seen, along with a few other Lucas Oil displays.....there might be more but with the crowds it’s usually a struggle to get grub/drinks and get to my seat. 
  • Members